The Student Room Group

What are the hardest C1 and C2 papers you've come across?

I'm specifically studying Maths under Edexcel, and with a few days left until C1, and a week until C2, I haven't really started looking at the past papers for those specifically yet. So to not waste time attempting the easy papers, what are the hardest C1 and C2 papers you've come across? State the year and month and exam board (doesn't have to be limited to Edexcel).

Note: please don't give away questions, your word is enough for me to take a look :smile:
Thanks in advance.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by 83457
I'm specifically studying Maths under Edexcel, and with a few days left until C1, and a week until C2, I haven't really started looking at the past papers for those specifically yet. So to not waste time attempting the easy papers, what are the hardest C1 and C2 papers you've come across? State the year and month and exam board (doesn't have to be limited to Edexcel).

Thanks in advance.

Try June 2011; C1. Funny questions.

I've got 72/75 with silly mistakes and without checking back since i'm lazy xD.
But the grade boundaries are like 58 for A which is veryyy low.
Imo the 2014 and 2015 ones were the hardest. Also try the international papers, they're slightly harder than the standard ones. If you want a real challenge, try the newer international combined C12 combined papers.

Quick Reply

Latest