The Student Room Group

What I like about you

Scroll to see replies

Oh holy staff member, rate me for I need your opinion for self-validation. :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
Hit me up :biggrin:

Interesting person :tongue: good at writing strange things and in different languages and saying 'haraam in the sheets' and funny things like that. But apart from that I don't know that much :colondollar:

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Me please :bubbles:

If Spurs somehow lose to Newcastle then we are laughing. But you support my favourite team in the world which is good. A good taste in girls/women but it is important not to take such things too seriously or limit yourself to particular things. I know that some things can seriously affect your confidence and that makes things difficult and I know that can be annoying, but good on you for coping with it.

Original post by ForestShadow
:tongue: yo

I like this image in particular :tongue:

Being able to make other people happy / care about people / cheering them up is a good skill to have, so good on you.

Original post by Snufkin
Go on then. :colondollar:

I admire your genuine determination to get unanswered threads answered, as well as get other people to do it too (though most people seem to have gone off with life and exams and stuff). Sorry about that :colondollar:

Original post by Little Popcorns
:kiss:

I have never been able to work out whether you are the user E******... who hasn't been around in ages :tongue: but your profile thingy is nice and you often make sensible posts in relationships for these hormonal teenagers so well done you :tongue:

Original post by ivybridge
@SeanFM :biggrin:

Spoiler

:colondollar: thanks :tongue: you're not a bad looking guy, and I like that you made a thread like this to make people happy. Also, superb knowledge on Harry Potter - 167/200 or whatever is very impressive.

Original post by Imperion
Wub wub wub wubwub :mmm:

Anyone who can appreciate how good Modern Family is a legend. You're also very smart, what with those A-levels and the FT and all of that :tongue: and just funny posts in general. And whatever you say to Miss Amira and keep her happy/talking.. well, well done :tongue:

Original post by Victoria Jolee
me! :angelwings:

You are fairly new :redface: I'll have to get back to you on that.
Wow I got ignored...*sniffle*
Is it too late :colondollar: @SeanFM
Sorry, I do them pages at a time :redface: I'll finish my current post somewhere else and then do yours and his too. Sorry! :colondollar:

Original post by Alexion
No excuse!
*tears fall from my eyes*
Okay you can do me. (When you have the time)
Original post by SeanFM
Anyone who can appreciate how good Modern Family is a legend. You're also very smart, what with those A-levels and the FT and all of that :tongue: and just funny posts in general. And whatever you say to Miss Amira and keep her happy/talking.. well, well done :tongue:

Ayy! :ahee: Mordern family is luv and Alex was meant to be my wifey :mmm: I am The Mentalist :cool: Fingers crossed I dun blow myself out of the water! Missy missy, she just needed to be pet a bit :teehee: @aamirac
What I like about you, @SeanFM, is that you always come up with great ways to make people happy. :hugs:
Original post by SeanFM
:wavey:

Morale is low. It's exam season, it's windy and you've got a lot of papers.

If you want, post below and I'll share what I like about you.

Some disclaimers:

Spoiler

What do you like about me? I really need some cheering up. My exams are finished and I'm really worried about my results and I'm fearful that I'll fail everything and I've not been in a good place mentally at all. :sad:
You have good art skills, and I'm not just saying that, from looking at your deviantart :tongue: and you can take good photographs of yourself. And never give up, no matter what happens - if you give up completely then you can never win.

Original post by Alexion

To say sorry? Never :tongue:

But yes... what I like is that you have a nice set of interests, you don't look too bad and you survived a messy breakup with your dignity. :borat: and you've insured the uni that I go to :mmm: but with your predicted grades / intelligence there's no chance of you going there. :rofl:

Original post by Kholmes1
Okay you can do me. (When you have the time)

I like that you have a sense of humour :tongue: and story about cats and leaves is cool. And the divergent series is great :tongue: if you like it, you might like The Maze Runner triology. And your ambitions are great - this vine is just for you.

Original post by Imperion
Ayy! :ahee: Mordern family is luv and Alex was meant to be my wifey :mmm: I am The Mentalist :cool: Fingers crossed I dun blow myself out of the water! Missy missy, she just needed to be pet a bit :teehee: @aamirac

:hand: I would ask for Alex to be mine but I would not be able to keep up with her :redface:

:mmm:

Original post by TheOtherSide.
What I like about you, @SeanFM, is that you always come up with great ways to make people happy. :hugs:

:hugs:

I like how super smart you are and on top of it all, and that I have someone to take days off with and know that someone else is somewhere in the country, studying as well :tongue: and your punning abilities are second to none.And great fun to be with in forum games (and that drawing thing, I must try that one day :s-smilie:)

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
What do you like about me? I really need some cheering up. My exams are finished and I'm really worried about my results and I'm fearful that I'll fail everything and I've not been in a good place mentally at all. :sad:

I like the different threads that you have made, there's an interesting variety of things there :tongue: and I like that you can be funny/not too serious/open about things.

With exams, I know that they can be stressful and the wait for results isn't fun, but remember that you're free now and you can do whatever you want to be happy (eg binge watch tv shows) and just.. have fun :tongue:
@SeanFM

Okay go on then

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM

:hugs:

I like how super smart you are and on top of it all, and that I have someone to take days off with and know that someone else is somewhere in the country, studying as well :tongue: and your punning abilities are second to none.And great fun to be with in forum games (and that drawing thing, I must try that one day :s-smilie:)

Thank you so much for this! :jumphug: This is exactly why I honestly think you are one of the best people here on TSR. :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM

I like the different threads that you have made, there's an interesting variety of things there :tongue: and I like that you can be funny/not too serious/open about things.

With exams, I know that they can be stressful and the wait for results isn't fun, but remember that you're free now and you can do whatever you want to be happy (eg binge watch tv shows) and just.. have fun :tongue:

Haha thanks Sean. You already know that I think you're awesome so I don't need to tell you again. Okay, maybe one last time. You're such a cool and awesome dude :biggrin:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Haha thanks Sean. You already know that I think you're awesome so I don't need to tell you again. Okay, maybe one last time. You're such a cool and awesome dude :biggrin:

Oh, you :colondollar: you know how to make someone smile :tongue: if you use that to your advantage, the right guy or girl will come along soon enough. :borat:
Original post by SeanFM
Oh, you :colondollar: you know how to make someone smile :tongue: if you use that to your advantage, the right guy or girl will come along soon enough. :borat:

Haha thanks for your kind words but I'm not relationship material. Too many issues.
Original post by SeanFM

If Spurs somehow lose to Newcastle then we are laughing. But you support my favourite team in the world which is good. A good taste in girls/women but it is important not to take such things too seriously or limit yourself to particular things. I know that some things can seriously affect your confidence and that makes things difficult and I know that can be annoying, but good on you for coping with it.

Omg no way :woo: it happened it happned :eek: nananana Giroud!! Yes :five: :arsenal: but we have no excuse to not to win it this year :grumble:

Haha thanks yeah dont worry i admire others as well:wink:
You are one of the nicest people on TSR :yep:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Omg no way :woo: it happened it happned :eek: nananana Giroud!! Yes :five: :arsenal: but we have no excuse to not to win it this year :grumble:

Haha thanks yeah dont worry i admire others as well:wink:
You are one of the nicest people on TSR :yep:

:woo: yes. I think Tottenham deserved to finish at least second though, just had a rubbish end to the season and the gunners came out of nowhere :s-smilie:

:wink: good man. I've dated a South Asian Christian funnily enough so there is hope. :redface:

:colondollar: cheers.
Original post by SeanFM
:woo: yes. I think Tottenham deserved to finish at least second though, just had a rubbish end to the season and the gunners came out of nowhere :s-smilie:

:wink: good man. I've dated a South Asian Christian funnily enough so there is hope. :redface:

:colondollar: cheers.

Haha i know there is hope:tongue: so i aint worried
Just focused on work and girls can come later:smile:
Ok I know this is quite late but I'm intrigued to know :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest