The Student Room Group

Last GCSES

Who else hopes that Edexcel are gonna be nice this year? :smile:
I do! I'm doing English, Maths and RE with them and I'm praying for a lovely set of English papers because it's the subject that I'm most worried about out of them all!
Maths I'm not really bothered for an easy paper as I pretty much know I'm gonna get an A* regardless, but an easy paper would be a nice break in the middle of a stressful week :tongue:
And for RE...my exam is today and as much as I've prepared for it I'm just hoping we get some good combinations of questions.

What are you doing with them?
Reply 2
Original post by NiamhM1801
I do! I'm doing English, Maths and RE with them and I'm praying for a lovely set of English papers because it's the subject that I'm most worried about out of them all!
Maths I'm not really bothered for an easy paper as I pretty much know I'm gonna get an A* regardless, but an easy paper would be a nice break in the middle of a stressful week :tongue:
And for RE...my exam is today and as much as I've prepared for it I'm just hoping we get some good combinations of questions.

What are you doing with them?

whats RE?! ICT you mean?? And math might be one of my weakest subjects and so, i'm aiming at an A/B. I have biology paper 1 and french tomorrow and i'm hoping for A*'s in both, if not, then an A in biology!!
Original post by mlkef
whats RE?! ICT you mean?? And math might be one of my weakest subjects and so, i'm aiming at an A/B. I have biology paper 1 and french tomorrow and i'm hoping for A*'s in both, if not, then an A in biology!!

No...I should technically say RS as it is Religious Studies, but I've always called it RE :tongue:
Wow, if an A/B is for one of your weakest subjects then you must be really smart and well prepared! Maths however is my strongest subject so that's why I'm so confident.
Good luck with your exams tomorrow and I hope you get your A*s!
Reply 4
Original post by NiamhM1801
No...I should technically say RS as it is Religious Studies, but I've always called it RE :tongue:
Wow, if an A/B is for one of your weakest subjects then you must be really smart and well prepared! Maths however is my strongest subject so that's why I'm so confident.
Good luck with your exams tomorrow and I hope you get your A*s!

Ohhhh alright then. Honestly i just wanna have A's and A*'s and my only B be in math. Lets hope so!! Good luck with yours today and lemme know how it went?! Thank you! back at youuu!!
Original post by mlkef
Ohhhh alright then. Honestly i just wanna have A's and A*'s and my only B be in math. Lets hope so!! Good luck with yours today and lemme know how it went?! Thank you! back at youuu!!

I know I'm also aiming high! Hopefully I won't get any Bs but that's pushing it a bit because of English and PE :frown:
I'll definitely let you know after the exam!
I'm doing maths and German with them, hopefully they're nice😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by AmeliaRose1237
I'm doing maths and German with them, hopefully they're nice😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

hopefully!!!

Quick Reply

Latest