The Student Room Group

This week- what have you got? (16th May- 20th May)

Scroll to see replies

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also OCR Engineering Manufacture Exam on Thursday in the afternoon. Also good luck to everyone!
Reply 161
Original post by TeenPolyglot
My biology teacher is exactly like that- there was this one moment when he asked me the photosynthesis equation and I literally had to say "I honestly don't know". He uses that to his advantage as much as he can :colondollar: But the fact she hasn't taught you active transport makes me feel a little bit better about myself...

And our physics teacher just shouts. Constantly. I am going to get my physics marks from the "representation of reading the formula sheet" and nothing else...

Can't help you with Literature....I'm doing TKAM and WIB.

My biology teacher is exactly the same! Except we don't even have a physics teacher in my school! So I haven't properly been taught it
17th- French and Biology
19th- Chemistry
Original post by Laurakellyxxx
I hate skl lol xxx

Well then.

Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mrh7
My biology teacher is exactly the same! Except we don't even have a physics teacher in my school! So I haven't properly been taught it

Our Physics teacher is hopeless. We had a hot Canadian one who actually taught us things, but now I know I'm going to fail Physics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nega166
Doing Latin just like you on OCR, exams same days plus a few others. What are your set texts?

Do you think this is possible? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=85

Hiya 👍 My set texts are Pliny and Nisus and Euryalus from the Aeneid. Are yours the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TeenPolyglot
Hiya 👍 My set texts are Pliny and Nisus and Euryalus from the Aeneid. Are yours the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. Aeneid IX (Nisus/Euryalus), Pliny avunculus meus (day in life, death) and arria. So do you think it's possible?
How did your RS exam go today (for those who did WJEC Religion and Life Issues)? I'm confident that I did well in general though I did make a small error for one of the quotes :s-smilie:
Did anyone do the citizenship aqa exam today? how did it go?
Reply 169
Hi there, this is Citizenship Unit 3 I mean - do you have the pre-release topics please for the Thursday paper - I have written them down and now can't find them. I didnt do too bad today - preferred section B though - and you?
(edited 7 years ago)
18th -re unit 8 edexcel
19th c1 aqa, sociology unit 2 aqa
Original post by celloel
Wednesday: History Paper 1 - British Industrialisation (AS Level)
Friday: English Literature Paper 1 - Shakespeare & Poetry (AS Level)

Spoiler

It's okay. I love you :biggrin:

But this makes me so happy that I'm taking Classics for A Level, not History. Then again...I dropped history. :redface:
Wednesday 18th - AQA Religious Studies Unit 2 Religion and Life Issues
Thursday 19th - AQA Core Chemistry Unit 1

Quick Reply

Latest