The Student Room Group

OCR New spec (H032) Practise paper

As the title suggest just wondering if anyone had access to the H032 practice paper (depth in chemistry) and mark scheme
Reply 1
They are accessible by teachers, only.

They are sure to give it to you as a mock paper at the appropriate time.

They will want to know how well you can answer questions that, in theory, you have never seen before.

After all, you are pretty unlikely to be able to see the exam you're going to take in a couple of months time, before you take it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alfmeister
As the title suggest just wondering if anyone had access to the H032 practice paper (depth in chemistry) and mark scheme

have you got access to them now?
Reply 3
Original post by lovelyqueen
have you got access to them now?

No I don't have access to the mark scheme

Do you have the practise paper. If so could you upload them here please. I want to have a good go at practising them.

And do you have the practise breadth paper?

Do you have the practise breadth paper?
Reply 7
Original post by lovelyqueen
Do you have the practise breadth paper?

I have done the paper but I don't have it with me as my teacher still has it sorry.

does anyone have access to these if so can you please post them to me i am doing the exam privately and havent got acesses to these papers yet
Reply 9
Can anyone send me the depth in chemistry practice paper ?

Original post by Pigster
They are accessible by teachers, only.

They are sure to give it to you as a mock paper at the appropriate time.

They will want to know how well you can answer questions that, in theory, you have never seen before.

After all, you are pretty unlikely to be able to see the exam you're going to take in a couple of months time, before you take it.

Original post by muhammad7867
does anyone have access to these if so can you please post them to me i am doing the exam privately and havent got acesses to these papers yet

I have done the paper but I don't have it with me as my teacher still has it sorry.

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/171752-unit-h032-02-depth-in-chemistry-sample-assessment-materials.pdf

Practice depth? As in the specimen paper? That's the only practice one there is.
There are practice papers which (in theory) students aren't able to access. Teachers access them through Interchange - OCR's password protected site.

Quick Reply