The Student Room Group

Igcse ict

The ict practicals can be done in a window of one week.So if someone did before someone else , wont the paper get leaked ?

Scroll to see replies

theres rules about talking about ict practials on the fourms
Original post by vrajp434
The ict practicals can be done in a window of one week.So if someone did before someone else , wont the paper get leaked ?

You can read more about the rules regarding this here.
Reply 3
Original post by mobbsy91

Yet there are still posts appearing that say they have the datafiles and will email them. How do these posts get authorised? If a student has the datafiles then their teacher is breaking the rules set by Edexcel too.
Original post by DPD99
Yet there are still posts appearing that say they have the datafiles and will email them. How do these posts get authorised? If a student has the datafiles then their teacher is breaking the rules set by Edexcel too.

Not sure - the vast majority of posts aren't pre moderated, and so rely on reports. If you see a post which is breaking the guidelines, please click the report post button so that a member of the CT can see it and deal with it.
Reply 5

the rules are not getting accessed.please help
the rules are not getting accessed.please help

What do you mean? Can you not read them??
Reply 7
What do you mean? Can you not read them??

there is nothing shown to read...it says contents were removed.
there is nothing shown to read...it says contents were removed.

Oh yeh, might be a site glitch at the moment, with other content as well!
Reply 9
Oh yeh, might be a site glitch at the moment, with other content as well!

r u going to do the practicals ?
r u going to do the practicals ?

I've done my GCSEs years ago :smile:
Reply 11
I've done my GCSEs years ago :smile:

oww...sorry for the inconvenience .
(edited 7 years ago)
oww...sorry for the inconvinience .

Haha, nope, it's not an inconvenience! It's nice popping in here and seeing what I don't have to do anymore, and helping out with things that I can do!
I actually hope no one leaks it because if they do the grade boundaries will go up!
Original post by STUDENTATOOL
I actually hope no one leaks it because if they do the grade boundaries will go up!

u immiscle freak are u the one who will publish the grade boundaries?
If u think grade boundaries are gonna get high then leave this conversation dont interfere.
Original post by Ahmed3651998
u immiscle freak are u the one who will publish the grade boundaries?
If u think grade boundaries are gonna get high then leave this conversation dont interfere.

Um no i do not publish the grade boundaries, however there has been cases in the past where someone leaked some stuff on tsr and the boundaries were high that year! watch the news mate!
Um no i do not publish the grade boundaries, however there has been cases in the past where someone leaked some stuff on tsr and the boundaries were high that year! watch the news mate!

which year was that 2015?? my big bro gave exam last year he gave all the info over here in this TSR for the practical as he had it on the first day of the window.
Grade boundary of 2014 june for A >= 76
Grade boundary of 2015 june for A >= 71
My brother gave all the possible info for the exams and he made sure that others exams went more well than him. An dI think thats why the grade boundaries for 2015 decreased yeah????
now tell does it really prove that sharing about the exam really increases the gRade boundaries????
It is better that u dont login to the TSR if u hate everybody to share the info! Because u urself are willing to get everything possible to get good grades this doesnt mean that u start criticizing about sharing the infos.
Ugh, you cannot compare grade boundaries like that, harder papers receive higher grade boundaries and easy papers have high grade boundaries. When I say it will make grade boundaries increase, I mean when the examiners are setting grade boundaries they take threads on forums like TSR into consideration. Also grade boundaries are set by taking into consideration how well students do overall, if the paper is leaked on TSR it is inevatble people who do the exam on the second day onwards will do really well, so the grade boundaries will be higher. And how do you know if your brother didn't leak the paper the boundaries wouldn't have been lower. honestly don't understand why people get so defensive, I'm only saying its best not to leak the paper as it would be classified as cheating, it's better to be fair and just, and that is the teachings from your religion Ahmed, i shouldn't have to be telling you this!
Ugh, you cannot compare grade boundaries like that, harder papers receive higher grade boundaries and easy papers have high grade boundaries. When I say it will make grade boundaries increase, I mean when the examiners are setting grade boundaries they take threads on forums like TSR into consideration. Also grade boundaries are set by taking into consideration how well students do overall, if the paper is leaked on TSR it is inevatble people who do the exam on the second day onwards will do really well, so the grade boundaries will be higher. And how do you know if your brother didn't leak the paper the boundaries wouldn't have been lower. honestly don't understand why people get so defensive, I'm only saying its best not to leak the paper as it would be classified as cheating, it's better to be fair and just, and that is the teachings from your religion Ahmed, i shouldn't have to be telling you this!

Ah! man the biggest bluff! The examiners open TSR !!!!!!
Let me give u a proof that examiners dont rely on other sources to decide the mark scheme and the grade boundaries. My school's Olevel and Alevel department's head is an examiner and he gave us a brief explanation for all these msc's and GB's he told that the examiners are strictly prohibited to rely on other sources.
And see man wherever i've posted whether private or on thread i said that dont tell any formulas or criteria of doing such and such task i am only asking that whats the hard part so that i dont waste time in it and whether be prepared instead of learning everything.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ahmed3651998
Ah! man the biggest bluff! The examiners open TSR !!!!!!
Let me give u a proof that examiners dont rely on other sources to decide the mark scheme and the grade boundaries. My school's Olevel and Alevel department's head is an examiner and he gave us a brief explanation for all these msc's and GB's he told that the examiners are strictly prohibited to rely on other sources.
And see man wherever i've posted whether private or on thread i said that dont tell any formulas or criteria of doing such and such task i am only asking that whats the hard part so that i dont waste time in it and whether be prepared instead of learning everything.

I didnt even think of cheating.

Quick Reply