The Student Room Group

Just spammed my way into Elite Singles.com AMA

Just taking a break from my studies :date:

I am a 23 year old software engineer with a PhD in computer science.

I am rated:
-100% trendy
-100% attractive
-100% athletic
-0% overweight
-0% plain
-100% healthy
-100% sexy

I live in London postcode NW10 6BB

This is my profile picture:
giphy.gif

If any Elite (as in non peasant) TSRians want to date me I now an Elite Single :awesome:

Scroll to see replies

betcha can't hack your 4 green gems :hahaha:
Reply 2
Original post by the bear

I could if I wanted to but you know I'm too busy earning £79,000+ a year to care :awesome:
Original post by TearsInRain
I could if I wanted to but you know I'm too busy earning £79,000+ a year to care :awesome:

sorry to hear that times are hard.... here is something for you

Reply 4

Peasants like you never fail to make me smile, so if you are an Elite. What am I if I'm earning more than you at the age of 18?
Just taking a break from my studies :date:

I am a 23 year old software engineer with a PhD in computer science.

How did you manage to do that, given that most people don't start a degree until they are 18, and those are usually three years in duration, most PhD students then do a masters, another year, and a PhD usually takes a minimum of three years.

My non-PhD maths indicates that under normal circumstances you'd need to be 25 (18 + 3 + 1 + 3).
Reply 6
Original post by K2G
Peasants like you never fail to make me smile, so if you are an Elite. What am I if I'm earning more than you at the age of 18?

But you're not though. The highest wage bracket was £79,000+ so I could be earning anything above that, if you can count that high.

And if you add in the programming competitions I've won and my PhD at a top university I am obviously so much more Elite than you :awesome:
Reply 7
Original post by typonaut
How did you manage to do that, given that most people don't start a degree until they are 18, and those are usually three years in duration, most PhD students then do a masters, another year, and a PhD usually takes a minimum of three years.

My non-PhD maths indicates that under normal circumstances you'd need to be 25 (18 + 3 + 1 + 3).

It's not uncommon to get a PhD at the age of 23. Among the Elites there are many who have done so.
Reply 8
But you're not though. The highest wage bracket was £79,000+ so I could be earning anything above that, if you can count that high.

And if you add in the programming competitions I've won and my PhD at a top university I am obviously so much more Elite than you :awesome:

I make more money from my several Turkish restaurant joints without working than you. Soooo, No.
Original post by K2G

High on crack, totin' a machine gun…

Prince, Sign o' the times.
Original post by K2G
I make more money from my several Turkish restaurant joints without working than you. Soooo, No.

Lad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

Why did Lennie have to die? I Loved him as much as he loved that pup :frown:
Original post by K2G

kebabbed !!!

:five:
It's not uncommon to get a PhD at the age of 23. Among the Elites there are many who have done so.

B + S = mc^3
Original post by the bear

Original post by K2G

Standing around inside Turkish restaurants trying to get money from rich customers =/= working. Also Turkey is a non-country. Sorry not sorry :lol:
Reply 16
Standing around inside Turkish restaurants trying to get money from rich customers =/= working. Also Turkey is a non-country. Sorry not sorry :lol:

I don't even visit the restaurants. The money just flows in mate :smile: Get over it. Your showing off days are over.
Original post by K2G
I don't even visit the restaurants. The money just flows in mate :smile: Get over it. Your showing off days are over.

I'm not surprised you work in slop buckets since you're so salty :lol:
Reply 18
I'm not surprised you work in slop buckets since you're so salty :lol:

You really make me laugh. Thinking you're elite, then calling me salty.. Okay big boyyy you is the real richie rich.
Original post by K2G
You really make me laugh. Thinking you're elite, then calling me salty.. Okay big boyyy you is the real richie rich.

Ayyy well believe whatever you need to help you sleep at night.

If you realized how many people are more successful than you your self esteem would shatter like one of those cheap glass objects well below my price range :u:

Quick Reply

Latest