The Student Room Group

Official IB Exams Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Any predictions for Psych TZ P2 relationships??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 401
Original post by jaichandak
This is incorrect. IBO awards level 7s every year, though only a handful receive this grade for ITGS.

You can check out the stats from each years examination session to see how many people were allocated each grade, here is the link to find the stats from the may 2015 session http://www.ibo.org/contentassets/bc850970f4e54b87828f83c7976a4db6/dp-2015-may-stats-bulletin.pdf

lol i've never heard of that. everyone in class and even my teachers say that there has only been one 7 in 12 years. Interesting,thanks for the clarity
Original post by FecktheIB
yep

how did u find it?
Original post by u97
yes!

how did it go?!
how are people feeling for french paper 1 tomorrow? (and paper 2 on wednesday)
Original post by sophieec
how did u find it?

Not bad to be honest, but i think paper one has stopped me from getting a 7, many simple mistakes
Original post by FecktheIB
Not bad to be honest, but i think paper one has stopped me from getting a 7, many simple mistakes

same here! the timing is horrible for maths though:frown: paper 1 was so rushed for me :frown:
Reply 407
how are people feeling for french paper 1 tomorrow? (and paper 2 on wednesday)

very scared and skeptical cause i have ITGS HL paper 2 and 3 tomorrow and ES&S paper 1 on wednesday. So I have a very little window of opp to study for these individually ahah. You?
Btw i cant seem to find french past papers anywhere online, would you happen to know where i can get my hands on some?
Original post by u97
very scared and skeptical cause i have ITGS HL paper 2 and 3 tomorrow and ES&S paper 1 on wednesday. So I have a very little window of opp to study for these individually ahah. You?
Btw i cant seem to find french past papers anywhere online, would you happen to know where i can get my hands on some?

http://freeexampapers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=101&jsmallfib=1&dir=JSROOT/IB/French/French-B

hope this helps :smile: last week of IB exams though!!! :smile: good luck :smile:
Reply 409

Thank you soo soo much!! (Might be last week but i still have 6 exams left :frown: )

How did the exams go for you?
Original post by u97
Thank you soo soo much!! (Might be last week but i still have 6 exams left :frown: )

How did the exams go for you?

u r welcome! best of luck, i'm sure you'll do really well!!
alright, some better than others- mostly just glad they're almost over and we get to enjoy summer! hbu?
How did everyone find psychology paper 2? I did the abnormal and developmental options
Reply 412
u r welcome! best of luck, i'm sure you'll do really well!!
alright, some better than others- mostly just glad they're almost over and we get to enjoy summer! hbu?

Thankss! I hope I do ok-ish and just manage to meet my uni requirements really lol. They went so so, I'm just waiting for them to be over really
Original post by u97
Thankss! I hope I do ok-ish and just manage to meet my uni requirements really lol. They went so so, I'm just waiting for them to be over really

yep im the exact same! just want to get into uni! what overall score r u hoping for?
Original post by ziggyystardust
How did everyone find psychology paper 2? I did the abnormal and developmental options
I did developmental too and i thought all the questioms were soo good! How did you find it?
Reply 415
yep im the exact same! just want to get into uni! what overall score r u hoping for?

Hoping for a 33 but the least I could get is a 31. I know sounds relatively very underachieving but I'm not the brightest lol.
Wbu? What are you applying for and where?
Original post by u97
Hoping for a 33 but the least I could get is a 31. I know sounds relatively very underachieving but I'm not the brightest lol.
Wbu? What are you applying for and where?

don't worry! i am sure u will get it! Hoping to study languages at Durham university next year. wbu? need 37 though:// really worried i won't get it arghh!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jaichandak
This is incorrect. IBO awards level 7s every year, though only a handful receive this grade for ITGS.

You can check out the stats from each years examination session to see how many people were allocated each grade, here is the link to find the stats from the may 2015 session http://www.ibo.org/contentassets/bc850970f4e54b87828f83c7976a4db6/dp-2015-may-stats-bulletin.pdf
Sweet! Thanks for the link, I'll check that out :-) & I think she/he (I'm sorry I don't know :s-smilie:) was talking about her own school xDD
Original post by katethegreat98
I did developmental too and i thought all the questioms were soo good! How did you find it?

Yeah the developmental questions were great! But I was automatically limited to two out of the three because I hadn't revised one entire section.
How did you find paper 3?
Original post by ziggyystardust
Yeah the developmental questions were great! But I was automatically limited to two out of the three because I hadn't revised one entire section.
How did you find paper 3?

I did developmental too and the first question made me so happy. Human relationships option was ok.
Paper 3 was expected and unexpected at the same time. I spent the first 5 minutes starting at it puzzled but in the end I found it fairly easy tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending