The Student Room Group

CCEA Lukes gospel a2 predictions

Anyone have any thoughts / ideas as to what might pop up on Thursdays paper ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Biblical Crticism- Redaction- was last p in June 2013 or else Form - last up in June 2011
Christology- Son of Man- was last up in June 2011 or else Saviour cause it hasn't come up on this spec.
I think Interpreting Luke will come up but wont be salvation history cause it was up last year might be Luke's portrayal of Jesus.
Have you any predictions for Synoptic? I haven't looked at it yet!
Reply 2
Original post by kelly-98
Biblical Crticism- Redaction- was last p in June 2013 or else Form - last up in June 2011
Christology- Son of Man- was last up in June 2011 or else Saviour cause it hasn't come up on this spec.
I think Interpreting Luke will come up but wont be salvation history cause it was up last year might be Luke's portrayal of Jesus.
Have you any predictions for Synoptic? I haven't looked at it yet!

Thank you ! I was thinking along similar lines , for saviour do you mean a christ illogical title or universalism ? And ive yet to look at synoptic could see a human experince related question for its part b
Form Criticism
Son of Man
Universalism/Discipleship
Miracles
Lukes Potrayal of Jesus

These are what my teacher has predicted.
Any AS predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it was me for AS I would learn;
Infancy and Passion narrative
Sources and Date
Meaning, purpose, type of parables and parables of mercy
Feeding of 5000 or blind man
Reply 7
is it safe to leave out learning a topic i don't have any time
For Celtic church I'm leaving out a topic!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
For AS Infancy narrative is cert to come up cause it hasn't in years! For Synoptic does anyone have any suggestions for Part A? Also any predictions for AS Celtic at the end of June?
Reply 10
hi anyone got a revision list that I can tick off each topic when I've Learnt it? for both luke and Celtic please😌
Anyone think it's a bad idea leaving out Colmcille In Celtic church SS???

Posted from TSR Mobile
what type of discipleship essay?
don't think I will have time to learn redaction, is anyone focusing on this essay?
also is anyone focusing much on part B's ? thanks :smile:
Original post by Jellybean18
is it safe to leave out learning a topic i don't have any time

our teacher left out the portrayal of Jesus
Is it okay to leave out miracles and parables
Is the Synopitc part a question always the same ?
I wouldn't leave out miracles and parables. Also look at mercy as it is the year of mercy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone think Lukes portrayal of Jesus and the titles will both come up? My teacher said they're pretty similar and helped us write one essay that should be ok to suit both

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending