The Student Room Group

How did that exam go?! The 2016 GCSE Exam Sentiment Thread!

Scroll to see replies

RS
Edexcel
GCSE
:smile:
OCR
RE
Original post by katodizzle
OCR
RE

Same Here! How did you find it?:biggrin:
RS Unit 1
Edexcel
GCSE
:biggrin:
OCR
GCSE Religious Studies B
Ethics 1 and 2

:s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
OCR
GCSE R.S
Ethics 1&2
Reply 66
Religious Studies Unit 3
Edexcel
GCSE
Original post by Jobayori
Same Here! How did you find it?:biggrin:

I found B603 easier than B604 but I struggled a bit on the question about the ethics of remarriage. I also struggled with the B604 Q on social injustice, but apart from that I think it went ok. What about you?
Religious Studies Unit 1
Edexcel
GCSE
OCR
Religious Studies B (Ethics 1 and 2)
GCSE

:s-smilie:
Reply 70
Guys I wrote outside the lines for my business igcse exam I'm so scared will I get marked down
Religious studies
Edexcel
GCSE
OCR
GCSE
:frown:
CIE
English language
Original post by katodizzle
I found B603 easier than B604 but I struggled a bit on the question about the ethics of remarriage. I also struggled with the B604 Q on social injustice, but apart from that I think it went ok. What about you?

The e) part "marriage is the right place for sex" was quite fdifficult and then I did the equality question and that e) part was hard aswell
Ethics B603 1 and B604 1
GCSE
OCR
😁
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Athena99
Guys I wrote outside the lines for my business igcse exam I'm so scared will I get marked down

Was it right under the lines that are marked on or outside the border?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jobayori
The e) part "marriage is the right place for sex" was quite fdifficult and then I did the equality question and that e) part was hard aswell

I did the Christian answers and I found the Medical ethics hardest with the question e 'Religion is the best guide to medical ethics'

The human relationships was a question from the Ethics God's I thought it was a lovely question!😊 but Equality and War peace and justice were a bit harder
Original post by guneetkhatri
OCR
GCSE
:frown:

I sat that paper what went wrong? I can try and cheer you up 😊
Reply 79
Original post by nisha.sri
French
Edexcel
GCSE

Hi Nisha, I'm about to do my french gcse tommorow, could you tell me what the questions were like and what topics?