The Student Room Group

Today's Exams

Hey! How did everyone do? :smile: I did RE, Law and Sociology.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Had RS gcse went well tbf
Reply 2
There is GCSE law?
Reply 3
Original post by ddog123
Had RS gcse went well tbf

Good to hear! It was quite an easy exam and most of it was on last year's paper?
Reply 4
Yeah,Sociology was really good, but it was a bit too easy😂
Reply 5
Original post by M14B
There is GCSE law?

Yeah, it's quite hard though. I took it because I want to take Law for a degree but it's very weighted and kind of like an A-Level just without coursework.
Reply 6
I did no revision for RE at all but luckily I found it quite easy.
Reply 7
Original post by Mena_
Yeah,Sociology was really good, but it was a bit too easy😂

Yeah it was good, I think I misinterpreted one question though and it was a six marker :/ I just realised it said 'sampling' and I did a survey.
Reply 8
Original post by Nihaj
I did no revision for RE at all but luckily I found it quite easy.

Same! It's the one I did no revision for yet was the easiest one! xD It's just mainly opinions :smile:
RE - thought it went really well :smile:
I had RS, it was okay but the questions were random and unexpected
Reply 11
what board RS were u doing?
Reply 12
@TheNerdxP Wait, what was the six marker on sampling again?:s-smilie:
Edexcel RE Unit 2 - it actually went quite well.
Reply 14
Original post by TheNerdxP
Yeah, it's quite hard though. I took it because I want to take Law for a degree but it's very weighted and kind of like an A-Level just without coursework.

just want to help out just in case you didn't already know universities dislike people taking A level law so if you have chosen it you might want to reconsider.

If you don't believe me just google it
Had Psychology AS. AQA thought it would be funny to add in 2 essay questions for the first time ever in AQA Psychology history. :angry:
Reply 16
Original post by Namita Gurung
Had Psychology AS. AQA thought it would be funny to add in 2 essay questions for the first time ever in AQA Psychology history. :angry:

Why do they do that?! They did that in Law as well, I'm here revising past papers and they go and change it!
Reply 17
Original post by FenixZ
just want to help out just in case you didn't already know universities dislike people taking A level law so if you have chosen it you might want to reconsider.

If you don't believe me just google it

Yeah that's why I'm not taking it for A-Level :smile: and I kind of regret taking it for GCSE.. Not too much though because at least I have a basic understanding.
Reply 18
Original post by Mena_
@TheNerdxP Wait, what was the six marker on sampling again?:s-smilie:

It said choose a sampling method and compare it to another sampling method, what did you put?
Original post by TheNerdxP
Why do they do that?! They did that in Law as well, I'm here revising past papers and they go and change it!

Exactly! Thank god, after checking the unofficial markscheme, I'm feeling pretty happy with the things I've written down. Tried to be as harsh as I could marking it - don't want any false hopes

Quick Reply

Latest