The Student Room Group

B1 higher biology aqa tomorrow

i revised the whole content on Saturday and i'm praying that i'll be able to get C in my biology. However i'm trying to remember the flash cards and now i'm doing past papers to familiarize my self:/ but every question i try,i dont seem to get what they are asking and cant remember any info! For the second biology mock for B1 i got 16 out of 60. I did a practice exam on Saturday and this guy from youtube '' sunny learning'' did the same paper i did,so i went through what he said(it was so useful,deffo recommend).
Right now i'm trying the Wednesday 9th jan 2013 B1 paper and cannot answer most questions! I tried to look everywhere in youtube but cant find anything. Can someone or is there any links that can go through this paper. I'm willing to do anything to get my C! I'm so panicky about it because i need to try get the best marks i can get in my biology because i'm doing foundation chemistry/physics.

Theres so many graphs/mathsy questions in biology and find it hard to interpret from graphs. I need to calm down but thanksss xx

Scroll to see replies

I'm sure you'll do fine. I'm in the same boat really, I got really lucky on my ISA and somehow got an A, so I think I'm definitely going to get the C I want. This year, the content on the paper shouldn't be too difficult, but the issue is the grade boundaries will probably be really high, which is how I'm struggling..

Original post by bikiniikilll
i revised the whole content on Saturday and i'm praying that i'll be able to get C in my biology. However i'm trying to remember the flash cards and now i'm doing past papers to familiarize my self:/ but every question i try,i dont seem to get what they are asking and cant remember any info! For the second biology mock for B1 i got 16 out of 60. I did a practice exam on Saturday and this guy from youtube '' sunny learning'' did the same paper i did,so i went through what he said(it was so useful,deffo recommend).
Right now i'm trying the Wednesday 9th jan 2013 B1 paper and cannot answer most questions! I tried to look everywhere in youtube but cant find anything. Can someone or is there any links that can go through this paper. I'm willing to do anything to get my C! I'm so panicky about it because i need to try get the best marks i can get in my biology because i'm doing foundation chemistry/physics.

Theres so many graphs/mathsy questions in biology and find it hard to interpret from graphs. I need to calm down but thanksss xx
Come to our thread and you can learn how to answer and get full marks in questions :P
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4089085
Original post by jackholmes_
I'm sure you'll do fine. I'm in the same boat really, I got really lucky on my ISA and somehow got an A, so I think I'm definitely going to get the C I want. This year, the content on the paper shouldn't be too difficult, but the issue is the grade boundaries will probably be really high, which is how I'm struggling..

If grade boundaries are high,does that mean the question will be easier?
Original post by jackholmes_

Oohh WOW! I got an A for my ISA too! I was 2 marks off an A* according to last years grade boundaries though. :s-smilie: But well done, and wish you the best for tomorow, my friend's doing it too! Hope you get the best grade you can! DON'T PANIC!
Work Hard, Play Hard :p: :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Really regretting History, its sooooo damn hard. Why did I have to pick it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Save me :frown:

Hey all the best for tomorrow! We can do this these videos are great watch these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN2-7zrwHL0

the guy is called Christopher Thornton and his videos are called get thatC in your GCSE!

all the best!
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Really regretting History, its sooooo damn hard. Why did I have to pick it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Save me :frown:

OOh my history exams is after half term, do quick mindmaps?
Sameeee!!!!!!!!! Mine's OCR :redface: I've done like a million mindmaps, but I literallly hate sourcesss no matter how much I practise. If only you could turn back timee :biggrin:
Original post by reachin4thestars
sameeee!!!!!!!!! Mine's ocr :redface: i've done like a million mindmaps, but i literallly hate sourcesss no matter how much i practise. If only you could turn back timee :d

omg... Ikr :d
LELELELELEL :biggrin: And Graphics, OML hate the teacher. UGHH, literally wanaa run away, worst decision of my life :frown:
LELELELELEL :biggrin: And Graphics, OML hate the teacher. UGHH, literally wanaa run away, worst decision of my life :frown:

Heheh :biggrin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKJnkU7DLl0 This is so me. OML, Like I'm revising Islam, and I'll start watching Take me out, or singing,
Bruhh! Hahahah.:tongue:
Going Solihull Sixth Form College WOOOT WOOOT, Defo not going grammar, not geeky enough, & PROUD. :biggrin:
If grade boundaries are high,does that mean the question will be easier?

Usually yes :smile: hoping it's not too hard
Can someone help me with Half Equations, Dieing :s-smilie: :frown:
Sameeee!!!!!!!!! Mine's OCR :redface: I've done like a million mindmaps, but I literallly hate sourcesss no matter how much I practise. If only you could turn back timee :biggrin:

Mine is aqa,i feel you rn,i just hate sources questions alot
Mine is aqa,i feel you rn,i just hate sources questions alot

LOT LOT LOT LOT, are you doing medicine through time&american west, and paper 2, a study of british medicine or whatever it's called?:smile:

u will be fine belive in yourself the more u stress the more u r going to forget
just try your best
thats all we can do :smile:
LOT LOT LOT LOT, are you doing medicine through time&american west, and paper 2, a study of british medicine or whatever it's called?:smile:

No we are doing international relations,hitler foreign policy cold war,vietnam,stalin,weimar(forgot what the unit is called oopss)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending