The Student Room Group

Sex at uni? Unisex?

Alright, I'm in college and I'm considering a gap year and then off to uni. The truth is I want to know if uni is all it's cracked up to be especially when it comes to girls? Obviously I'll still focus on work and I'm likely staying at home. Any personal experiences are welcome. Thanks.
Too many variables. Depends on uni, the people at the uni, what your studying, you as an individual etc etc.

My uni's very quiet, very split up, not a lot to do, and I ain't got girls so...
What uni is this so I don't go there?
Reply 3
Damn.
Original post by Anonymous
What uni is this so I don't go there?

Worcester. It's not a bad uni though.
Reply 5
Of course uni is packed with adorable girls. But bear in mind this isn't all it's about, studying at the frontiers of knowledge is up there too. Bear also in mind that your success with these girls will be broadly similar to your 6th form acumen. For much of the time it can be a water water everywhere but not a drop to drink experience. But overall uni is a superb adventure and experience.
Reply 6
stop saying UNI
Cracked up at the word play of thread title.
It depends on what uni you go to I am guessing
Original post by Zarek
Of course uni is packed with adorable girls. But bear in mind this isn't all it's about, studying at the frontiers of knowledge is up there too. Bear also in mind that your success with these girls will be broadly similar to your 6th form acumen. For much of the time it can be a water water everywhere but not a drop to drink experience. But overall uni is a superb adventure and experience.

Don't use my beautiful Coleridge in this context :colonhash:
You want to go to university just for the girls?
Reply 11
[QUOTE=TheonlyMrsHolmes;64856783]Don't use my beautiful Coleridge in this context :colonhash:

I consider it a most fitting context :tongue:
Reply 12
The truth is I want to know if uni is all it's cracked up to be especially when it comes to girls?

The fact that you're even asking this suggests that you will struggle to get all the girls despite the inevitable abundance of them around you.
I think life is what you make it at uni, whether you make friends from being there during 'daytime activities' and stuff happens that way, or you go on nights out and experience things that way.
Original post by Zarek
I consider it a most fitting context :tongue:

The truth is I want to know if uni is all it's cracked up to be especially when it comes to girls?

University isn't a magic wand. Simply going does not make you irresistible to the opposite sex (or same sex if that's your thing).

If you couldn't pull before, you won't pull there.

Guessing by the way you're asking your question, you won't pull there.
It applies equally to both sexes.
Throwing insults at me, jeez lmao. But ok, I want to go uni for the degree, I want to go for the experience and for the advantage it gives me in life. Girls are merely an extension of the experience. Sixth form annoys me in that there are lots of girls, but everyone is in their own little groups, guys and girls and no one really moves out of their circle except for the parties for the exceptionally "popular". I never insinuated that uni suddenly makes all women irresistible to you, I wanted to know if there are more opportunities to talk to girls and either get into relationships or have casual sex without any of these groups and barriers involved.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Cracked up at the word play of thread title.

And thank you :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending