The Student Room Group

Biology 17th may

im in year 10 and tomorrow will be my first ever GCSE exam im so scared ive done loads of practise papers and get a/a* but still dont have the confidence idk HELP i feel like im going to really flop :frown:((((((((((((((
Don't stress, b1 personally is one of the easiest of the cores, just take your time with the paper
Original post by mm321
im in year 10 and tomorrow will be my first ever GCSE exam im so scared ive done loads of practise papers and get a/a* but still dont have the confidence idk HELP i feel like im going to really flop :frown:((((((((((((((

don't u worry
I had my first exam today for GCSE and im in year 11
its kinda bad ur having t in year 10
well enough with the negativity
youll be fine, just keep on revising and eating almonds
and remember get a good night sleep
Good luck xx
what exam board are you doing
Original post by Annatogunx
Don't stress, b1 personally is one of the easiest of the cores, just take your time with the paper

That's kind of a hard thing to do since we only have an hour!!! We have to rush through the damn thing, why is it only 1 hour!
xD im doing edexcel double science 2 hour paper :P, still learning stuff i have like 30 pages left then i've finished the course, then ill do past papers :P. consider yourself lucky :P
ps. doing it as a private candidate.
Original post by smallville987
That's kind of a hard thing to do since we only have an hour!!! We have to rush through the damn thing, why is it only 1 hour!

You won't need the hour trust me, I always have like 15/20 mins left to stare at the walls
Reply 7
Original post by AmirahxRashid
don't u worry
I had my first exam today for GCSE and im in year 11
its kinda bad ur having t in year 10
well enough with the negativity
youll be fine, just keep on revising and eating almonds

and remember get a good night sleep
Good luck xx

Thank you I hope so X
Reply 8
Original post by ilovechem22