Donald Trump

This poll is closed

Do you like Donald Trump?

Yes 30%
No70%
Total votes: 53
What are peoples opinion on Trump??!

Scroll to see replies

He confuses me, he is a very dangerous man if he gets into power, and he just seems like a super upgraded version of Nigel Farage. Very outspoken which is good and bad, I don't live in america so I do not know a lot about his policies. Most of the opinions I don't agree with because they are not needed and over the top. Overall I can't help not liking him but I wouldn't vote for him.
Reply 2
Original post by govtandpolitics

He can win.
Reply 3

I think he is the MAN!!
Original post by M14B
I think he is the MAN!!

And why's that?
Reply 5
Original post by Numero Uno
He confuses me, he is a very dangerous man if he gets into power, and he just seems like a super upgraded version of Nigel Farage. Very outspoken which is good and bad, I don't live in america so I do not know a lot about his policies. Most of the opinions I don't agree with because they are not needed and over the top. Overall I can't help not liking him but I wouldn't vote for him.

Few people know 'a lot' about his policies. I think that he doesn't even really know what he would like to do. :rofl:
Original post by Josb
He can win.

And do you think that is good or bad?
Reply 7
And why's that?

He has a huge personality and does not give a ****
Original post by Numero Uno

Super super upgraded version of Nigel Farage :biggrin:
Why can't you help not liking him?
Original post by M14B

And do you not thing that could be a bad thing too?
Reply 10
And do you not thing that could be a bad thing too?

No
Reply 11
And do you think that is good or bad?

I don't know. He could be either a disaster or a solution for the blocked American politics. There is a higher chance that it will be the former though.
Absolutely everyone including republicans condemning him doesn't matter. Money is the only thing that matters in American politics. And he has a lot of money. He will win.

He'll then pass lots of laws that will benefit big corporations and tax cuts for the super rich i.e. himself. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried a 'Trump subsidy' which just gives money directly to him on the basis that we may as well cut the red tape.

The doomsday predictions will not come true though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Super super upgraded version of Nigel Farage :biggrin:
Why can't you help not liking him?

I am not entirely sure, he is extremely outspoken I tells people what he thinks no matter the consequence, and this provides a good foundation for people to believe what he says. Although everyone knows he isn't going to make a 20 billion dollar wall, paid by Mexico, so you can't entirely trust him.:banned:
Reply 14

His counter attack to Our Newly Crowned Mayor His Majesty Sir Sadiq Khan was for him to take an IQ test, that was harsh feedback.
Original post by M14B
No

But him not caring is not a trait that a potential US President should have?
Reply 16
But him not caring is not a trait that a potential US President should have?

Irrelevant in my opinion
Original post by BLU67
His counter attack to Our Newly Crowned Mayor His Majesty Sir Sadiq Khan was for him to take an IQ test, that was harsh feedback.

It was :/
Original post by M14B
Irrelevant in my opinion

So you don't see any problems with his racist comments and his idea to build a wall???? A wall?!
Original post by M14B

Being president of the USA is not Big Brother. He may have a "huge" personality but his supporters are incredibly dangerous, and many innocent families will be at risk if he comes into power.

Quick Reply

Latest