GCSE CORE SCIENCE B1 C1 P1 Exams 2016 {OFFICIAL THREAD} EDEXCEL ONLY

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by blizza15
yes i wish u all the luck

You too hope you do well
Reply 21
Original post by Taran001
I'M in year 10 doing biology tomorrow did well in the coursework last year so i'm hoping for it to go well

After the exam shall we go through some of the questions guys :smile:
After the exam shall we go through some of the questions guys :smile:

what did you get in your course work
Reply 23
A*- so i suspect 43/44 out of 48
Original post by Nihaj
You too hope you do well

thank you do u have any predictions about this years six markers
Reply 25
what did you get in your course work

What did you get?
Reply 26

Diabetes seems to be the favourite Glucose regulation possibly Classification
A*- so i suspect 43/44 out of 48

wow! amazing wish u luck tomorrow
Reply 28
wow! amazing wish u luck tomorrow

Wish you luck too!!! :smile:

I am so lucky to be getting study leave in y10
What did you get?

i got a b but an A* in physics and biology but they are just mocks not the real thing
Would someone be able to send the link for the B1 Specification? I heard that the specification really helps.
Diabetes seems to be the favourite Glucose regulation possibly Classification

i strongly recommend the nitrogen cycle
Reply 32
i strongly recommend the nitrogen cycle

I gonna quickly go over the Nitrogen Cycle now lol
I gonna quickly go over the Nitrogen Cycle now lol

my teacher predicts that the 6 marker will be nitrogen cycle as it hasnt come up yet anyways i gtg but ill be online at 5ish to discuss the exam so plz come online
I'm predicting the nitrogen or the carbon cycle as a six marker to be honest, it has rarely ever come up, and its the one thing I dont understand properly in B1 :frown: Exams at 1:30 though so I should have enough time to revise, I'm on study leave so :biggrin:
Reply 35

Nope lool haven't really studied the past papers much.
How come all you guys are getting A's and i think im gunna struggle to get a C as in the mocks i got few C's and couple D's. Any advice?
Original post by tmason1
I would highly recommend concentrating on glucoregulation and diabetes... This hasn't come up on a paper since 2013 and with it being the last exam on this spec, AND the fact that it is known to have thrown previous students... I feel as if it will come up definitely, and possibly as a 6 marker. Not only that, the nitrogen cycle, (probably one of the most difficult topics on B1) has NOT come up at all from what I know in the last 4 papers. As this is one of the most difficult, don't be surprised if they test your knowledge on this. Furthermore, I wouldn't worry a whole lot much over eutrophication and indicator species... these have come up over time and time again. And finally, Cystic Fibrosis hasn't come up yet within the past 4 years, yet sickle cell has.... so i'd revise over the facts for that! :smile:

Cystic fibrosis came up last year. Same with glucose regulation
Reply 38
Original post by callumterty
I'm predicting the nitrogen or the carbon cycle as a six marker to be honest, it has rarely ever come up, and its the one thing I dont understand properly in B1 :frown: Exams at 1:30 though so I should have enough time to revise, I'm on study leave so :biggrin:

Deffo the nitrogen cycle.. probably not the carbon cycle. That came up as a six marker in 2014 and it came up generally last year! :smile:
Ah wish me luck as well still revising stuff and past papers. though im at a slight disadvantage, im doing the paper at like 9:00 due to clashes in the afternoon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending