The Student Room Group

Edexcel RE unit 1 question

Ugh for Edexcel Unit 1 Q1 c) I think I answered the wrong answer. The question was "Explain how one religion responds to the problem of evil and sufferring". I wonder if writing about "it's a test from God" or "if not for evil, we could not comprehend goodness" would be suitable. When I looked back in the textbook I realised that Christian responses means what they'd actually do in response rather than how they rationalise it.It just sucks how high the grade boundaries are. If the examiners were picky sadists and said that "responses" does not mean explanations, but rather actions, I guess that'll just be testament to how shitty this GCSE is.
Original post by ZoonClickbait
Ugh for Edexcel Unit 1 Q1 c) I think I answered the wrong answer. The question was "Explain how one religion responds to the problem of evil and sufferring". I wonder if writing about "it's a test from God" or "if not for evil, we could not comprehend goodness" would be suitable. When I looked back in the textbook I realised that Christian responses means what they'd actually do in response rather than how they rationalise it.It just sucks how high the grade boundaries are. If the examiners were picky sadists and said that "responses" does not mean explanations, but rather actions, I guess that'll just be testament to how shitty this GCSE is.

No, you are right!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending