The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA french listening

Hi, the french listening exam is tomorrow, any one got any useful tips and ways of doing last minute revision, and how hard did you find your exam?
Download this life saver app; quizlet. Try and find some classes unless you're already in one and do some quizzes!
Original post by chaarlottex
Download this life saver app; quizlet. Try and find some classes unless you're already in one and do some quizzes!

I agree quizlet is great, and try studystack if you haven't already. My teacher made lots of sets which all start with 'aqa khd', so try those if you want! My quizlet is leahfirmstone if you want to try any of my sets - see if you can beat any of my high scores on the gravity game :smile:
That's true, quite a lot of the exam is common sense - if you get 5 mins reading time before they start the audio, flick through and pencil in any possible words to look out for, or general themes which the answer could be referring to. It's always good to start listening with some idea of what you need to listen for!
I got my edexcel tommorrow. I'm really bad at higher i can usually tell when a negative is used but not get any information from it. I'm pretty okay with reading but bricking it for tommorow
That reminds me of a question we found in a 2013 German mock, one of the answers was this:

B - He is wanted by the police.

(Seriously, that is the actual answer, word for word)
The AQA EXAM was hard. The listening, *dies*, but the reading was okay.
I loved the reading but I'm so glad I did foundation listening👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Reply 8
Listening seemed tricker than usual but reading was nice. I'm hoping the boundaries are low for listening.
Reply 9
both were easy tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending