Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
How come?

bc. stop being nosy.
Your chance isn't lost :wink:

hahah ok then lol xx
Original post by mkap
bc. stop being nosy.

I'll stop being nosy when you're off my thread.
Why'd you say that?
Also can you please tell me what happened between Adam Saleh and Shiek Akbar?

So basically, first I need to tell you what happened between Adam and Karim though, which one do you want first?
Original post by Blue_Mason
Disturbing thread

agreed
Original post by lolakirk
this is TSR, not Grindr

Are you sure about that? From the amount of hungry vultures on here we can get a picture that this is the better version of Grindr :colone:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
So basically, first I need to tell you what happened between Adam and Karim though, which one do you want first?

I would like Adam and sheikh first
I would like Adam and sheikh first

All the reasons as to why Sheikh said he was leaving adam are fake. Naz made him say that as a script and Adam did not back Sheikh up. Naz promised Adam more money and shunned Sheikh like he was Adam's sideman (which is deep) and Sheikh had to say it because of some sort of a legal binding as his manager. He then got annoyed as Adam didn't back Sheikh up, so he just left without fighting, as if adam doesn't want him, he won't stay there and beg.

This is why he is still doing youtube, as he never wanted to quit in the first place! He had to say the stuff about uni, he was going to go uni, but not leave youtube and go uni, he would've done both go uni and stay on youtube!!!! That's why they broke up, as adam is a selfish cow..... :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
oh ffs
All the reasons as to why Sheikh said he was leaving adam are fake. Naz made him say that as a script and Adam did not back Sheikh up. Naz promised Adam more money and shunned Sheikh like he was Adam's sideman (which is deep) and Sheikh had to say it because of some sort of a legal binding as his manager. He then got annoyed as Adam didn't back Sheikh up, so he just left without fighting, as if adam doesn't want him, he won't stay there and beg.

This is why he is still doing youtube, as he never wanted to quit in the first place! He had to say the stuff about uni, he was going to go uni, but not leave youtube and go uni, he would've done both go uni and stay on youtube!!!! That's why they broke up, as adam is a selfish cow..... :frown:

Omg sheikh seems like a cool guy, and Adam is just a fame hungry meanie.
Omg sheikh seems like a cool guy, and Adam is just a fame hungry meanie.

Spot on description.... :frown:
:biggrin: :dance: But we can't get let down by a female dog :biggrin:

I'm confused. What's the deal with karim?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm confused. What's the deal with karim?

Posted from TSR Mobile

With karim? No, the problem is adam!

When Karim, adam, sheikh and slim went to vegas. Basically, Adam, Slim and Naz asked Karim to make sure they don't do anything bad when they go there, such as gambling, drinking etc.

One day Adam, Slim and Naz, pretended to gamble and Karim didn't do anything, that day Adam looked Karim in the eye and made him promise that he would stop Adam gambling, etc. if he started doing it.

2 days later, adam and naz actually went and gambled, Karim was shouting at them to stop and Sheikh was trying to make them stop as well. Adam and naz that day shouted at Karim for trying to stop them, and I quote 'why the **** are you taking away our freedom, are you my mum or somefing' is what naz said and adam was backing him up and stuff. It got ugly and they were beginning a fight and s*** went down. Sheikh and Slim were trying to stop it at that point.

After that, Karim got vexed and cut all ties with Adam. He only talks to Sheikh now, and the rest of them are gone....
With karim? No, the problem is adam!

When Karim, adam, sheikh and slim went to vegas. Basically, Adam, Slim and Naz asked Karim to make sure they don't do anything bad when they go there, such as gambling, drinking etc.

One day Adam, Slim and Naz, pretended to gamble and Karim didn't do anything, that day Adam looked Karim in the eye and made him promise that he would stop Adam gambling, etc. if he started doing it.

2 days later, adam and naz actually went and gambled, Karim was shouting at them to stop and Sheikh was trying to make them stop as well. Adam and naz that day shouted at Karim for trying to stop them, and I quote 'why the **** are you taking away our freedom, are you my mum or somefing' is what naz said and adam was backing him up and stuff. It got ugly and they were beginning a fight and s*** went down. Sheikh and Slim were trying to stop it at that point.

After that, Karim got vexed and cut all ties with Adam. He only talks to Sheikh now, and the rest of them are gone....

Lol I don't even watch adam again. Like he's nice to look at and all but his pranks are lame and they seem so fake. If others are faked, well then adam is just a bad actor. I rather watch Slim's videos. But a bunch of teen girls make adam popular I guess.
But I feel like he only pretends to be this good boy for the camera. I feel like he's out there having sex and gambling etc.

Wish there was a sextape :rofl:
Lol I don't even watch adam again. Like he's nice to look at and all but his pranks are lame and they seem so fake. If others are faked, well then adam is just a bad actor. I rather watch Slim's videos. But a bunch of teen girls make adam popular I guess.
But I feel like he only pretends to be this good boy for the camera. I feel like he's out there having sex and gambling etc.

Erm... Sextape? Why tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam's thingamajig is the opposite of the meme that is coming up next

Karim is better looking
Erm... Sextape? Why tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam's thingamajig is the opposite of the meme that is coming up next

Lmao how would you know :holmes:
Karim is better looking

No idea who is Karim tbh.
@ServantOfMorgoth Are you genuinely gay?

Quick Reply