The Student Room Group

What if I never get a bf?

No boy has ever taken any interest in me; I'm watching all my friends happy in relationships and I'm slightly jealous. However, i have never had a boy seem to take any notice of me. Should i be worried, maybe make a change to myself? I honestly don't know what to do. All I can think is that it must be something wrong with me? WHAT CAN I DO?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maisie13
No boy has ever taken any interest in me; I'm watching all my friends happy in relationships and I'm slightly jealous. However, i have never had a boy seem to take any notice of me. Should i be worried, maybe make a change to myself? I honestly don't know what to do. All I can think is that it must be something wrong with me? WHAT CAN I DO?

Doubt there is anything wrong with you, how old are you? I mean just live life and enjoy it and you'd probably find someone when you least expect it.
I feel the same way.

Be yourself; I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you and a lovely guy will sweep you off your feet eventually!
your good looking tho
Things will fall into place naturally. Just hang in there and your paths will cross eventually.
It's more important IMO that YOU notice YOU.

What do you like about yourself? What are your strengths? What skills and interests would you enjoy developing?

What do you find attractive about a person? Is it only the outside wrapping?
Reply 6
How old are firstly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Sad to say unless your in the very attractive camp you have to make a lot of effort. But with effort and resilience love comes. Get a more successful mate to act as a dating coach.
Reply 8
I'm 16 atm so i know i shouldn't really be that bothered but i suppose it's just the jealousy speaking? Thanks for your responses they make me happy.
I'm 16 atm so i know i shouldn't really be that bothered but i suppose it's just the jealousy speaking? Thanks for your responses they make me happy.

A bit of jealousy, a bit of loneliness, a bit of desire, a bit of need (for a new experience). A mixture of feelings. Nothing wrong with it.

All good things come to those who wait. Unfortunately the exact time period for those good things is not specified, and some people are lucky enough to get them sooner rather than later. :tongue:
You'll get one, but just a really boring one, like you.
Original post by Jimib5863
You'll get one, but just a really boring one, like you.

Oh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dw just cuddle with your fridge.

That's what I do anyway.

Don't worry, I felt the same until I met my ex. Now things are back to the way they were before we were together heh...
Consult Mystic Meg. She's good at predicting the future.
You should probably lose some weight
Focus on yourself and do what you want to do. I really don't want relationships etc to be my priority in life :frown:
Reply 17
Seconding all the posters who have said not to worry, you are only 16.

Also, if you actually never get a boyfriend, you just do what everyone else does, and enjoy great friends, a selfish career, family, holidays, pets, hobbies, not sharing ice cream, not having to share the bed, not putting up with snoring, eating whatever the hell you want for dinner, decorating how you like, not having in-laws etc etc. I could carry on forever, but you won't appreciate it. Being single is way more awesome than you can yet imagine.
just get into kpop look at all the hot guys and their amazing abs and choose your ultimate bias then there...
YOU HAVE A K-BOYFRIEND

Spoiler

To me, relationships are not that important especially when you're 16. You really should just focus on yourself. If you got in a relationship then you would have less time on yourself, friends, and get too wrapped up in the relationship. Could be you're not their type or they don't notice you. Its not that serious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending