The Student Room Group

Why did he keep asking for a massage?

So last night I ended up at my dates house. It was a really nice evening, although we were both extremely tired. I thought he might try and make a move and he didn't.

There was a point in time where he asked me for a massage, I said i wouldn't be any good and he said I could give it a go, but I declined. Then a bit later on he asked if he could give me a massage and I could return the favour. Again I reclined the offer. I have never given one and I can imagine me being terrible at it and embarrassing myself.
What's the big deal with massages?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So last night I ended up at my dates house. It was a really nice evening, although we were both extremely tired. I thought he might try and make a move and he didn't.

There was a point in time where he asked me for a massage, I said i wouldn't be any good and he said I could give it a go, but I declined. Then a bit later on he asked if he could give me a massage and I could return the favour. Again I reclined the offer. I have never given one and I can imagine me being terrible at it and embarrassing myself.

He just wants the body contact, innit. It would be just a matter of time until those hands go wandering into naughty places.
Original post by Davalla
He just wants the body contact, innit. It would be just a matter of time until those hands go wandering into naughty places.

I'd have thought this was obvious, are people really this dense?
Reply 3

That WAS him making a move.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my experience, whenever my boyfriend gave me a massage it usually was about 5 minutes of him giving me one then he got a bit too excited and we had sex. The other way round he just wanted a massage.
Reply 5
He probably wanted one with a happy ending.
Reply 6
Original post by Davalla

Oh la la
Reply 7
He wanted sexy time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Jonathan Crane
I'd have thought this was obvious, are people really this dense?

Please allow me, this is all new to me.

Original post by Helenia
That WAS him making a move.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh lol it makes sense now.
Please allow me, this is all new to me.

Ohh lol it makes sense now.

Allow you what?
Original post by bethwalker85
In my experience, whenever my boyfriend gave me a massage it usually was about 5 minutes of him giving me one then he got a bit too excited and we had sex. The other way round he just wanted a massage.

Lol so this guy may have just wanted a Massage then

Original post by keturah
He probably wanted one with a happy ending.

A hand job?
Original post by SMEGGGY
He wanted sexy time

Posted from TSR Mobile

No possibility he just wanted a massage?
No possibility he just wanted a massage?

It is possible, but it's more likely he just wanted to break the touch barrier. By letting you massage him, he was letting you have control over the situation, so if you were coming off as nervous he may have wanted to take it slow.

Or he just had a rough day and wanted a massage.

Or he didn't know English and wanted you to give him a message.

We don't know because we weren't there. :wink: You could ask him. If you do, please say "So last night, were you using the massage as a means to get me to take my shirt off or you to take your shirt off?" so that I can listen in rapt attention at his embarassment.
Original post by ThatOldGuy
It is possible, but it's more likely he just wanted to break the touch barrier. By letting you massage him, he was letting you have control over the situation, so if you were coming off as nervous he may have wanted to take it slow.

Or he just had a rough day and wanted a massage.

Or he didn't know English and wanted you to give him a message.

We don't know because we weren't there. :wink: You could ask him. If you do, please say "So last night, were you using the massage as a means to get me to take my shirt off or you to take your shirt off?" so that I can listen in rapt attention at his embarassment.

Looool he's fluent in English. Ok I was actually thinking about when it would happen. I am a very shy person and it takes me a while to relax if the guy doesn't break the touch barrier. Aww well at least he asked me first and didn't try to pounce on me lmao.

Haha omg the clothes removal part didn't even cross my mind. I just thought the massage would be with clothes on 😱😱

he was making a move it would have had a happy ending

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending