The Student Room Group

Markscheme/paper needed

can anyone post the 2016 as level economics paper for AQA

I NEED IT AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOR EVER (unless i fail)
Original post by zainyyyyy
can anyone post the 2016 as level economics paper for AQA

I NEED IT AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOR EVER (unless i fail)

The paper will be use as a mock exam and wouldn't be a good idea to post it at this stage.
Reply 2
Original post by keynes24
The paper will be use as a mock exam and wouldn't be a good idea to post it at this stage.

Could you upload the one for only the resits AQA since it was the last paper ever. I will be forever grateful
Wasn't this paper only sat yesterday? You aren't going to see it for a while, teachers have probably only just got access to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MMMMM22
Could you upload the one for only the resits AQA since it was the last paper ever. I will be forever grateful

I don't think it has been decided yet whether or not is the last AS paper. Anyway, it can still be used for the assessment for the new specification and what would you gain looking at the paper now? Wouldn't it be better to concentrate on your other exams instead?
Reply 5
I don't think it has been decided yet whether or not is the last AS paper. Anyway, it can still be used for the assessment for the new specification and what would you gain looking at the paper now? Wouldn't it be better to concentrate on your other exams instead?

Yes but exam was only for year 13 sitting the old Econ paper and because I want to see how I would have potentially done.
Reply 6
Original post by Sacred Ground
Wasn't this paper only sat yesterday? You aren't going to see it for a while, teachers have probably only just got access to it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes but only year 13 did the
Old Econ paper
Reply 7

Can you upload the paper so I could some of the multiple choices again because there were some I could not remember the question
Original post by MMMMM22
Can you upload the paper so I could some of the multiple choices again because there were some I could not remember the question

I don't think it's possible to have access to the paper until 10 days after the exam.
Reply 9
Original post by TheLifelessRobot
I don't think it's possible to have access to the paper until 10 days after the exam.

Why is it not possible to have paper?
Original post by MMMMM22
Why is it not possible to have paper?

That's just the way it is. On AQAs website it says "Teachers can get past papers earlier, starting 10 days after the exam, from Secure Key Materials."
Original post by TheLifelessRobot
That's just the way it is. On AQAs website it says "Teachers can get past papers earlier, starting 10 days after the exam, from Secure Key Materials."

Or teachers that already got it won't be spending time scanning each page. Also it is use for assessment purposes either for students not taking the paper this year (internal assessment) or next year
Reply 12
Or teachers that already got it won't be spending time scanning each page. Also it is use for assessment purposes either for students not taking the paper this year (internal assessment) or next year

But I will reiterate my point. This paper was the last of the old AS spec. It was only for year 13 doing resits so it was the last paper ever. How could
They use it
For
The other spec
Original post by MMMMM22
But I will reiterate my point. This paper was the last of the old AS spec. It was only for year 13 doing resits so it was the last paper ever. How could
They use it
For
The other spec

I will use it, same topics (apart from others added) and I just add more questions in the case study
Reply 14
I will use it, same topics (apart from others added) and I just add more questions in the case study

Do you have access the 2016 Econ papers?

Quick Reply

Latest