The Student Room Group

i dont know how to react!

so i was dating this girl for a month and a a few weeks but we started speaking in January and she ended things in April. she went out a few days after she called things off and kissed another guy that i know of and now i don't know if i should be angry or hurt that she moved on that quick! i just need help
What help are you wanting at this time?

Instead of what you 'should' be feeling how do you actually feel?

How would you like to feel, given the facts as you know them?
Reply 2
Well i was hurt because i was more into it than she was so after i had found out i text her to which she didnt respond which i understand may have been the wrong thing to do. However i now feel anger towards her but i feel that i may be reacting in the wrong way
Reply 3
Original post by jackson34
so i was dating this girl for a month and a a few weeks but we started speaking in January and she ended things in April. she went out a few days after she called things off and kissed another guy that i know of and now i don't know if i should be angry or hurt that she moved on that quick! i just need help

Go kiss another girl that she knows?? :biggrin:

move on, it's been just over a months for you, think positively. IF you expect yourself and your dates feel deep emotional attachments for months for the relationship that didn't even last for 2 months, then it will give you huge heart ache in the future, emotionally consume you/
Reply 4
Original post by lNurl
Go kiss another girl that she knows?? :biggrin:

move on, it's been just over a months for you, think positively. IF you expect yourself and your dates feel deep emotional attachments for months for the relationship that didn't even last for 2 months, then it will give you huge heart ache in the future, emotionally consume you/

Straight after she ended it i was angry with her but now feel that may have been the wrong way to react.
just move on...and look for another one :cute: ignore her... :h: you won't gain anything from your past except getting hurt :yep:
move on....move on.....move on :console:
Reply 6
Original post by fatima1998
just move on...and look for another one :cute: ignore her... :h: you won't gain anything from your past except getting hurt :yep:
move on....move on.....move on :console:

i am moving on but i fall for people quickly so it takes time, but now looking back she was single when she done it even though it was a couple days after, and i feel like i reacted wrong.:argh:
i am moving on but i fall for people quickly so it takes time, but now looking back she was single when she done it even though it was a couple days after, and i feel like i reacted wrong.:argh:

she must've not taken the relationship seriously like you did so that would deffo hurts :sad: just dont go where you are more likely to see her... or just ignore her... it will take time :yep:
:hugs:
Reply 8
she must've not taken the relationship seriously like you did so that would deffo hurts :sad: just dont go where you are more likely to see her... or just ignore her... it will take time :yep:
:hugs:

Thankyou for your advice, last question though.. i know i already said this but do you think she actually done anything wrong because she was single?
Thankyou for your advice, last question though.. i know i already said this but do you think she actually done anything wrong because she was single?

well... its her own life, she can have as many BFs as she desire :h: if you were in a relationship with her and if she was cheating on you then it would be wrong but as you guys aren't together, she can have another BF, doesnt matter if its 30 seconds later or few days later... she may still not interested in that guy - maybe she is time passing :dontknow: you dont have to worry about her anymore... let her do whatever she wants to do :yep: and you should move on :top: it'll take time but you'll see good results :hugs:
Reply 10
well... its her own life, she can have as many BFs as she desire :h: if you were in a relationship with her and if she was cheating on you then it would be wrong but as you guys aren't together, she can have another BF, doesnt matter if its 30 seconds later or few days later... she may still not interested in that guy - maybe she is time passing :dontknow: you dont have to worry about her anymore... let her do whatever she wants to do :yep: and you should move on :top: it'll take time but you'll see good results :hugs:

Thankyou very much i feel like this helped give me the last bit of closure i needed!!:h:
So? She's not with you any more, you shouldn't care about what she does or who she sees. She has no obligation to you to wait before finding someone new, and no you really shouldn't feel anything other than indifference about the fact she's moved on.

Sorry to sound harsh :cute:
Reply 12
Original post by Alexion
So? She's not with you any more, you shouldn't care about what she does or who she sees. She has no obligation to you to wait before finding someone new, and no you really shouldn't feel anything other than indifference about the fact she's moved on.

Sorry to sound harsh :cute:

No i understand but it was not the best feeling considering that 2 days before she kissed him i was still with her, i just thought it was very quick!
No i understand but it was not the best feeling considering that 2 days before she kissed him i was still with her, i just thought it was very quick!

That is quite quick... but you two weren't really together for that long, and the fact she ended it implies she'd lost feelings before the day you broke up.

I'd just write her off and look forward to finding someone who cares :cute:

Go out and have fun, she is not worth the pain.
Of course he would have put this up! i have spoken to him so many times!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending