The Student Room Group

Who's the richest person you've had a conversation with?

Scroll to see replies

dad
Reply 61
Original post by Mac117
My friend whose father is in the top 100 wealthiest people in Germany. He does not brag about it though, and he's very humble. I attend a private school so many kids here are from rather rich backgrounds.

I once saw the Prince of Dubai, but did not talk to him. He'd be the richest :P

I feel you, I used to go to a school in the US with rich kids, one kids father was like the 700th richest person in America haha
well about 8 years ago I went out with this boy called Andy from Kirkpatrick Fleming and I didn't get told until later by my parents that he dad is a billionaire
shame things didn't work out
A distant relative of mine who has a giant mansion in Dubai with God knows how many cars. :auto:
When I was 12 I met Richard Branson. His hot air balloon landed by accident in my local park, I asked him for some money and he gave me a mars bar. :u:
Probably the queen. I have had a reply on the internet from bill gates though if that counts
Reply 66
a fat man 10 years ago.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
he has 4 castles

do you think he could spare one? :holmes:
The Ritplat family as a whole are good friends of my family, others also, but I'd rather not mention them :tongue:
Dunno, not too fussed about it either. :h:
Funny how you all seem to know multi-millionaires though, very convenient. :beard:
I like to think that everyone I talk to is a little bit richer by the end of the conversation.

Spoiler

Original post by Snufkin
When I was 12 I met Richard Branson. His hot air balloon landed by accident in my local park, I asked him for some money and he gave me a mars bar. :u:

:rofl:

------------

In answer to the OP - I think I'm the richest person I know. I have a lovely life and wouldn't swap for anything. Don't have that much financially but I REALLY enjoy what I have.
Original post by Alexion
do you think he could spare one? :holmes:

He said I could use one of them for my wedding day :lol: :lol:
So I think he can :mmm:
He said I could use one of them for my wedding day :lol: :lol:
So I think he can :mmm:

Am I invited? :colondollar:
A spoiled boy in my year who has a massive house and thinks he is better than everyone else :/ (This isn't jealousy btw, it's a genuine thing he is an ass)
If not him then probably my parents or their accountant!
Original post by Alexion
Am I invited? :colondollar:

Sure

Spoiler

One of my friend is part of the nobility, he has 4 castles - 3 in France, one in UK -
Funny fact is that I know him since I'm 15, and I discovered how rich he is only when I reached 18. He looks pretty normal and he's very humble.

bang him $$$$$
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Jimmy Savile in Roundhay Park.

lol i go to roundhay school yr11

Quick Reply

Latest