The Student Room Group

Can't Log In To McDonalds OurLounge Website

Hello,

I recently applied for a job at McDonalds, went for the interview on Wednesday and got given the job 15 minutes after the interview. I arranged for my welcome meeting at the restaurant.
My welcome meeting was yesterday and I was also told to log into my OurLounge account on the website. However, I had tried to log in the morning of my meeting, as I had received an email telling me to! I tried logging in to my account today and received a "Authentication failed" message. It won't let me log in or sign up with my email address now. I need to access my account in order to arrange my first shift, my work times and my pay! I also have to do vital courses before my first shift, so need help ASAP.
If you have any help, please let me know.

Thank you!
Original post by amylouise_
Hello,

I recently applied for a job at McDonalds, went for the interview on Wednesday and got given the job 15 minutes after the interview. I arranged for my welcome meeting at the restaurant.
My welcome meeting was yesterday and I was also told to log into my OurLounge account on the website. However, I had tried to log in the morning of my meeting, as I had received an email telling me to! I tried logging in to my account today and received a "Authentication failed" message. It won't let me log in or sign up with my email address now. I need to access my account in order to arrange my first shift, my work times and my pay! I also have to do vital courses before my first shift, so need help ASAP.
If you have any help, please let me know.

Thank you!

there's a compter in the crew room so you wil be able to do your courses before you start your first shift, just tell them you couldnt log in. we had issues with opening one of the courses so we just did it on our first shift. i also remember some people having trouble with logging into ourlounge in our welcome meeting
btw are you sure you need to log onto ourlounge to arrange your first shift? you are on probation so they wouldnt schedule you on myschedule, they would just give you a sheet of when you are working your first two weeks.

call them and tell them you cant log in, it seems to be a common thing, dont worry about it
Reply 2
Original post by lolakirk
there's a compter in the crew room so you wil be able to do your courses before you start your first shift, just tell them you couldnt log in. we had issues with opening one of the courses so we just did it on our first shift. i also remember some people having trouble with logging into ourlounge in our welcome meeting
btw are you sure you need to log onto ourlounge to arrange your first shift? you are on probation so they wouldnt schedule you on myschedule, they would just give you a sheet of when you are working your first two weeks.

call them and tell them you cant log in, it seems to be a common thing, dont worry about it

I'm going to attempt logging in again tomorrow and if that fails I'll ring up the restaurant. They told me I couldn't arrange my first shift until I had logged on and taken them courses. They said I should call up as soon as I had completed the courses, not before. However I'll have no choice if I cannot access it tomorrow as it will have been 3+ days
I'm going to attempt logging in again tomorrow and if that fails I'll ring up the restaurant. They told me I couldn't arrange my first shift until I had logged on and taken them courses. They said I should call up as soon as I had completed the courses, not before. However I'll have no choice if I cannot access it tomorrow as it will have been 3+ days

Yeah i know you cannot start your first shift without taking them. but we had problems with ourlounge so we just did it in the crew room when we went for our first shift.

Its a common thing not to be able to do the stuff online. or for you to do it but the system to not register that you have done it. Its a common thing.
Speak to the store and let them know. They should be able to help you sort it and will be used to situations like that. And you can do it at the beginning of your first shift, quite a few others have done the same.
Reply 5
Original post by Emma:-)
Its a common thing not to be able to do the stuff online. or for you to do it but the system to not register that you have done it. Its a common thing.
Speak to the store and let them know. They should be able to help you sort it and will be used to situations like that. And you can do it at the beginning of your first shift, quite a few others have done the same.

Thanks for the reply. I called up the helpdesk for OurLounge and they told me that my account had been rejected for some reason, so they verified it and now I can log in. However, I now have another problem as I cannot log in to MyStuff on the website. This is the link that I have to access to set up my account and it wants a 'clock in number' as my username but I haven't been given one! If you know what it means or what I could do, please let me know. Thanks again!
Thanks for the reply. I called up the helpdesk for OurLounge and they told me that my account had been rejected for some reason, so they verified it and now I can log in. However, I now have another problem as I cannot log in to MyStuff on the website. This is the link that I have to access to set up my account and it wants a 'clock in number' as my username but I haven't been given one! If you know what it means or what I could do, please let me know. Thanks again!

Id check your emails to make sure you havent been given one. Its usually a 6 digit number. If you still have no luck then get in contact with the store.
Reply 7
Original post by Emma:-)
Id check your emails to make sure you havent been given one. Its usually a 6 digit number. If you still have no luck then get in contact with the store.

I just requested a new password using my employee number - Thank you so much for your help!
I just requested a new password using my employee number - Thank you so much for your help!

I know when you come to log into peoplestuff (where you check the schedule), the first time you log in your clock in number is both your login and password then it will ask you to set your password.
Your shifts wont be on there for your first couple of weeks though, you will have to ask a manager for those.
What's the number for the help desk plz
well i work at mcdonalds I didn't need to take a course my ourlounge account was working now it isn't..
Hi there, ive had problems getting into Our lounge site at McDonald's. My store number is 1521.ive had new password given me, but every time I go into lock into My schedule there's this thing keeps coming up saying. Your connection is not private. Attackers might be trying to steal my information from. www.peoplestuffuk.com (for example, password, messages, or credit cards. I don't know what to do. Could you help me asap please. Thank you miss Jenny Cadd
Try logging in with your clocking in number then pass word. I've had problems getting into it for ages,
Can you please get me in to ourlounge
im so glad im not the only person , as a 16 year old i feel thers not enough support in place to help us log on
Hi good morning how can i sign in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending