The Student Room Group

How did the French GCSE Exam go?

Personally, I know for a fact I did better in my reading than Listening.
How did you find it? Do you think you will achieve your target grade?
Personally, I think I'd be lucky to get a B, however I may end up with a C (sad times).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Bulletzone
Personally, I know for a fact I did better in my reading than Listening.
How did you find it? Do you think you will achieve your target grade?
Personally, I think I'd be lucky to get a B, however I may end up with a C (sad times).

What exam board are you on
I did the edexcel one earlier and I felt like the reading was very easy. Unfortunately I had a lot of trouble with the listening but I think I've still managed an A in both :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by nahyr
What exam board are you on

AQA
Original post by LemonSeed
I did the edexcel one earlier and I felt like the reading was very easy. Unfortunately I had a lot of trouble with the listening but I think I've still managed an A in both :smile:

wow
Reply 4
AQA ARE *****SSSS WTF WAS THAT LISTENING PAPER

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Bulletzone
AQA

wow

I can find nobody who did the OCR french listening and reading paper it just seems to be me
Reply 6
Original post by LemonSeed

Reading was so good right?:biggrin: i hope they don't increase the grade boundaries. Listening was just alright for most of us but my french teacher said it was one of the easiest. hopefully they won't increase the grade boundaries for both. :smile: i mean i did so good for speaking and all
Original post by nahyr
I can find nobody who did the OCR french listening and reading paper it just seems to be me

I did the OCR paper! The listening was awful! The french dude's voice was so quiet and quick!
Reply 8
did anyone else find it weird that they changed the design of the french AQA papers ?
It was definitely not what I expected and I don't think I'll be getting as high of a mark I was aspiring for. And that one about new years! Why are they asking me to justify my solutions all of a sudden ffs?! I swear I think the exam boards are just ****ing with us since we're the last year to do the "old" GCSEs. First I had a whole paper about bees for English Language and now a paper about selfies in French. Great. Just great.
Aqa listening was awful
Anyone do WJEC lol?
I did the Exexcel paper, the reading was fine, yet the listening was awful :s-smilie:
That aqa listening was a ***********ing joke, hardest thing i've ever done in my life, I hope 10 marks is a C
Original post by wildjones
Anyone do WJEC lol?

I did! How did you find it??
Reply 15
That listening was hard ,hopefully the grade boundaries will be low seeing as everyone found it hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
OCR listening was just terrible
Reply 17
edexcel was v, easy
Reply 18
Omg!! Good news: Reading Paper (Higher Edexcel) was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The easiest **** I've ever attempted.

Bad news: Listening paper. Need I say more?
WHY OH WHY OH WHY.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by erosesme
I did! How did you find it??

Yay! It was alright, a few dodgy questions. What did you think? Which was easier, reading or listening?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending