I was honestly about to walk out the room to sign on, it was ridic

fair mate, i do wish i was as cool as you tbf
Reply 6
Original post by ladysophie
coasts, you?

Yeah, what did you write about?
Original post by MaxHubbard
Yeah, what did you write about?

wrote about how they want to protect tourist facilities in the wirral, reduce conflicts between activities in st lucia and used managed retreat because it was cheaper in wallasea, really poor question though, i can tell what i wrote was utter bs, you?
Reply 8
Anyone do the rivers essay? If so what did you write about?
Reply 9
Original post by ladysophie
wrote about how they want to protect tourist facilities in the wirral, reduce conflicts between activities in st lucia and used managed retreat because it was cheaper in wallasea, really poor question though, i can tell what i wrote was utter bs, you?

I wrote about Pool Harbour and the different activities that take places and conflicts between them. I just made up how they are managed
that was a ******** exam
Reply 11
Original post by The gains kinggg
that was a ******** exam

alright lad swearing doesn't make you cool
I thought the short questions were good, i really liked the 9 markers for rivers and cold - but that coasts essay - I think I started writing the about the wrong case studies! Did people write about hard/soft engineering or did people write about like trampling of stuff and wildlife damage and then how that was managed? Because if you did the latter i thought that was more the 9 marker so i didn't think they would do the same?!
Also the fauna question seemed to catch LOTS of people out!
At my school we only study the coast rivers and cold bit - so we have to do cold short qns (but i got what fauna was after staring at it for a good few mins!) I didn't know what case studies to use except with 5 mins to go I realised some others and idk which ones I should have used but oh well I cant change it now. Hope I make it up with human?
I sat there thinking flora flora and was then like wait it says fauna wtf is tha-ohhh animals okay then wasn't thinking that was gonna come up but hey ho. A good tourism essay will hopefully bring my grade up to like a B? You too!
its fine though, its been a national thing by the looks of it - will have to lower the boundaries *praise the lord* - same for the essay as it sounds like they were all so badly worded
Does anyone know where we could get an unofficial mark scheme from?
I did coasts - and it said 'explain how the needs for management of development varies' ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! So idk about your case studies, but I started writing about Holderness coastline and Fawley power station at Easington, then the coastal road at Ventnoor, and then with 5 mins to spare i thought about some we had done for managing conflict and thought oh sh*t is it that instead?! But the 9 marker was the same thing - conflicts?!
Original post by TanayP
Anyone do the rivers essay? If so what did you write about?

wrote about boscastle and the need for management to protect the tourist industry, how tewksbury couldn't be managed despite the need for management and about Bangladesh needing it to protect the shanty towns located off the river but cant afford it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending