The Student Room Group

OCR Biology

Anyone else completely baffled by the biology exam? I'm screwed...
I think I got around 26-29 marks not sure what that would be though. I normally get marks from multiple choice questions, but there was only technically 1 in the paper!
Reply 2
i had a ocmr science biology exam 2day
tbh me n some of my class found it a bit hard
Original post by KieranPRTL
I think I got around 26-29 marks not sure what that would be though. I normally get marks from multiple choice questions, but there was only technically 1 in the paper!

Are you referring to the OCR 21st century Spec A or OCR Gateway?
Original post by siddique247
Are you referring to the OCR 21st century Spec A or OCR Gateway?

I took the spec A
I found it pretty easy tbh, did a fair bit of revision though.
Reply 6
I loved there was nothing about the nitrogen and carbon cycle!
Reply 7
What did people get for the question on the minimum concentration of antibodies? I got 1.2 au but I'm not sure
Reply 8
I got 3.3 au :confused:
I got 3.4 au on that one and my brother got 3.5, not too sure how though
I got 3.65!
I got 3.5? :s-smilie:

I didn't think I'd need to revise Neanderthal dentistry, Ebola and twins with too much product in their hair. I literally dedicated an hour two the cycles and nothing. God.
Original post by saladays
I got 3.5? :s-smilie:

I didn't think I'd need to revise Neanderthal dentistry, Ebola and twins with too much product in their hair. I literally dedicated an hour two the cycles and nothing. God.

Oh god, yes. The hours that I dedicated to learning about the heart, cystic fibrosis, genetic testing and the cycles. It was honestly as if I was taking a test from a completely different exam board.
Reply 13
Original post by basicallykaya
Oh god, yes. The hours that I dedicated to learning about the heart, cystic fibrosis, genetic testing and the cycles. It was honestly as if I was taking a test from a completely different exam board.

Exactly!! The amount of time it took me to understand how the heart works and there was literally nothing on it!
what did anyone put for the 6 mark question on twins and why scientists should or shouldnt test on them?
i put that it's unethical :0 I'm not sure if it's right
The OCR examiners put as much heart into designing the test as there actually was on the test.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending