The Student Room Group

CIE A2 P3 Variant-32

did anyone from here take the CIE P3 exam (32)? pls share how it went.
personally i found it really lengthy (and so did everyone i had a chat with) plus it was also a little harder than the last few years, maybe the hardest in 3-4 years, esp how they put so many lengthy ones in just one paper

share your feedback guys, i am really really tensed.
hi ^^ it was a bit lengthy for me too. but only bc i re wrote my answer in a neater manner. I found it quite alright (minus vectors lol, which i didn't even try to attempt). I didn't have time to do number 4 :frown: but everything else seemed alright tbh.
Really? Most of my friends found most of the exam paper easy. Sure, the vectors question was a bit tricky along with the differential equation and complex to an extent. It wasn't lengthy, though. The first three questions could be done on a single page.

The rest required half a page or max 1 and half side but that's fairly typical?

I frankly think that past years had been harder like s12 and even w15 was a bit harder but we never know till results come out :')
Original post by Coloneltreavy
Really? Most of my friends found most of the exam paper easy. Sure, the vectors question was a bit tricky along with the differential equation and complex to an extent. It wasn't lengthy, though. The first three questions could be done on a single page.

The rest required half a page or max 1 and half side but that's fairly typical?

I frankly think that past years had been harder like s12 and even w15 was a bit harder but we never know till results come out :':wink:

I hope you are talking about variant 32. Because I have class mates who could not finish. And wait no are you joking, November 2015 was easy as hell, and june 2012 was a lot easier than this.
Original post by SamihaTahsin
I hope you are talking about variant 32. Because I have class mates who could not finish. And wait no are you joking, November 2015 was easy as hell, and june 2012 was a lot easier than this.

I am. I asked my friends again and they said it wasn't lengthy. How was it even lengthy? They even repeated the trigo question part i
I am. I asked my friends again and they said it wasn't lengthy. How was it even lengthy? They even repeated the trigo question part i

i know, in fact there were 3 repeats if i am not wrong, but it was lengthy tbh, a lot of the students who are really great could not finish.
Original post by SamihaTahsin
i know, in fact there were 3 repeats if i am not wrong, but it was lengthy tbh, a lot of the students who are really great could not finish.

There were? I didn't notice. Maybe because I haven't done all the past papers.

It is indeed odd. Because all the good students in my class could finish it. Asides from differential equations, Vectors and partially complex, there was little thinking required.
There were? I didn't notice. Maybe because I haven't done all the past papers.

It is indeed odd. Because all the good students in my class could finish it. Asides from differential equations, Vectors and partially complex, there was little thinking required.

i also had issues with differential and complex too mainly. so i guess mine was not as i bad as i think it is. i showed all the working fingers crossed i will get some marks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending