The Student Room Group

N5 Business Management 2016

How's everyone doing with the revision for the Business Management Exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Pretty Good! :smile:
Since it's my last exam it hasn't really been at the top of my priorities but I am confident about most of the course except finance. I haaaaate finance :angry: the charts and budgeting stuff is really hard for me to get my head around. I'll need to put lots of study into that unit.
Reply 2
Original post by SSJBlue
Since it's my last exam it hasn't really been at the top of my priorities but I am confident about most of the course except finance. I haaaaate finance :angry: the charts and budgeting stuff is really hard for me to get my head around. I'll need to put lots of study into that unit.

Yes it's also my last exam finance is very stressful I've been practicing profit and loss statements along with cash-budgets
I think profit and loss statements will show up becasue last year it was break even and the year before I think it was cash flow. REVISE ALL THOUGH THIS WAS JUST MY PREDICTION!
Reply 4
Original post by studyranger
I think profit and loss statements will show up becasue last year it was break even and the year before I think it was cash flow. REVISE ALL THOUGH THIS WAS JUST MY PREDICTION!

yes my teacher had predicted the same thing about profit and loss statements showing up i'll be sure to practice that along with cash flow
As long as you know your stuff you will be fine. I take modern studies as well and find that both complement each other very well
Reply 6
Okay Good Luck when the time comes for both business management and modern studies:smile:
Reply 7
Few week left till we do the business exam how's everyone preparing?
Original post by James26488
Few week left till we do the business exam how's everyone preparing?

Thank you good luck with your exams and I think business prep is going ok so far:smile:
Reply 9
Thank you good luck with your exams and I think business prep is going ok so far:smile:

Thanks my only problem would be using the command words correctly which i'm working on
Reply 10
So much to remember
So much to remember

I know you don't realise it till you open your textbook and feel like crying
Reply 12
I know you don't realise it till you open your textbook and feel like crying

Yeah lool
Anyone taking business to higher?
Reply 14
I want to but I doubt I'd even get a C this year
I want to but I doubt I'd even get a C this year

I know people say it without thinking but with business I am sure you will do fine. What is it you find hard?
Reply 16
The command words is my main problem just remembering what to do
The command words is my main problem just remembering what to do

I think everyone has the issue with that so don't worry, are you a fast writer?
Reply 18
I think everyone has the issue with that so don't worry, are you a fast writer?

Yeah I'm a fast writer which benefits a lot when it comes to an exam like business
Reply 19
Original post by SSJBlue

How's your revision going

Quick Reply

Latest