The Student Room Group

Ocr biology????

????

Scroll to see replies

you do triple???
Reply 2
Yeah i did it too, I also do triple.

OCR isn't hugely popular anyway for science, so the chance of a unofficial mark scheme is unlikely.

Anyway what did you guys think? I thought it lacked any science and was really general knowledge. just looking at the revision guide i see 3 things it covered in all of B1,B2,B3. Really disappointed as Core biology is by far my strongest.
Reply 3
Original post by Drussjnr
Yeah i did it too, I also do triple.

OCR isn't hugely popular anyway for science, so the chance of a unofficial mark scheme is unlikely.

Anyway what did you guys think? I thought it lacked any science and was really general knowledge. just looking at the revision guide i see 3 things it covered in all of B1,B2,B3. Really disappointed as Core biology is by far my strongest.

Same! Though I was happy the carbon and nitrogen cycles didn't come up as I just couldn't understand them.
Reply 4
I agree :frown: what answers did you get? :3
I'm confused which exam have u done cus mine is on the 25th of may ??
Reply 6
Original post by 7Student7
I agree :frown: what answers did you get? :3

I can only remember some answers! But the first question I got proteins, dna, genotype, phenotype then I didn't get the last bit so put chromosome 23, sex determination gene?

Also I remember writing 3.3 au and ticking the box for pituitary gland.
Reply 7
Is this specification B biology?
The paper was ********. Hopefully the boundaries will be low
Reply 9
Original post by jacob2000

Was this Triple Science - OCR Biology B or some other science??
Original post by bethh.
I can only remember some answers! But the first question I got proteins, dna, genotype, phenotype then I didn't get the last bit so put chromosome 23, sex determination gene?

I put 23rd pair but i now think they wanted the word gametes.
Original post by Gamer4
Was this Triple Science - OCR Biology B or some other science??

I do triple but it was b1,b2,b3 so everyone sitting science does it. It's ocr 21st spec A
Original post by bethh.

Ah I got the same answers! accept I put SRY on the first question instead of chromosome 23 and I think I got 3.4 :smile:
Reply 13
Ah I got the same answers! accept I put SRY on the first question instead of chromosome 23 and I think I got 3.4 :smile:

At least I know I got a few answers right haha!
Reply 14
[QUOTE="bethh.;64887929"]At least I know I got a few answers right haha![/QUOTE
What about the Neanderthal question (6 marker)
[QUOTE="Joseph50;64888607"]
Original post by bethh.
At least I know I got a few answers right haha![/QUOTE
What about the Neanderthal question (6 marker)

Ahhh I didn't like that one!
At first it started talking about natural selection and then I was like naaahh and talked about how their food source decreased and increased competition etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Phew! I put SRY tooo:ditto::ditto::ditto:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I also put 23rd😂
Reply 18
Original post by jacob2000

about 18 marks is a C and about 30 marks is an A
not too bad last year it was 38 for an A and 45 for an A* but that was easy paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending