Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nik123Efimov
image.jpg
Attachment not found

17 - takes time to diffuse across synapse

Posted from TSR Mobile
i guess i didnt do too bad then
Reply 702
Can't really remember the questions but I'm pretty sure 8 was about food groups and I don't think calcium and water are food groups
I know this is wrong because the apparently the question said animals, but if I put lichen for the last question, would I get the mark for correctly saying what they detect in the next part of the question?? Otherwise that's 3 marks I've lost for not reading the question properly...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 704
the one with the thrush and the snail is that the snail has little inedible parts as its an invertebrate therefore passing on the majority of its biomass to the thrush
Original post by habeeb_00
I got 0.666 whoops for the malaria one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by InneRs
Are you sure you put braket?
How did I get 0.6%?

Original post by charliej2802
Anyone else get 0.67%???

Original post by M451
0.67% I'm pretty sure

Thats what igot put i wrote less than 1%, 0.67 and 2 over 3! Gotta cover all bases
I know this sounds like a stupid Q
But for the six mark question, did you have to give 6 types of other components to gain the six marks, or do you think putting one other component + explanation = 2 marks... So 2 marks per explained point??
For the data logger question could you also say it's more precise?
If the unofficial mark scheme is right I got 51
Reply 709
Original post by lunaticash19995
I thought you had to times by 100

You do because it said percentage.
Original post by Megan1404
I got an A* in my CA. Do you know what the likely minimum is that I could get in B1, B2 and B3 to get an A*?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if you got an A* in your coursework you have a good chance at getting one if you do well in your exams. If you got a B in this exam then you will need an A* in another and atleast an A* or a very high A in the other exam to scrape into the UMS boundary for an A*. But anyways how did you find this exam?:smile:
Anyone wanna make a guess at the grade boundaries?
Was legal recreational drugs the second to last box or the last box?
The whole point was that energy was lost. Lost in respiration for movement and maintaining body temp, indigestible parts, inedible parts.
Reply 714
Original post by asc.asc
Is the one where it asks you about why a scatter graph was chosen is because it's appropriate to show relationship between two sets of continuous data?

i wrote it contains a lot of anomalous data :biggrin: probably wrong
Original post by MCArth
It was 0.6% recurring.

I remember the question.

It was 3*10^8 people get malaria and 2*10^6 died from it.

To work out a percentage you take the lower number and divide it by the higher number and then * by 100.

There you get

(2/3 * 10^6/10^8) * 100

2/3 * 10^6/10^8 is 2/3 * 10^-2.

This is 0.006 recurring.

However then you times by 100 since it is a percentage.

This leaves you with 0.6% recurring of people dying.

am i the only one who put 2/3 ??
For the 6 marker, could you say that protein builds muscle?

Didn't expect the diet to come up for 6 marks! Learnt all the parts but didn't actually think to learn what each part was needed for so made up quite a bit of it :/
Original post by thecomputernerd
did anyone else feel there wasn't enough time? there was too much reading like hello aqa give us time, the format putt me off as well, and I put lichens and mayfly larvae for the last one for water pollution...concentration of dissolved oxygen and lichens for air..sulfur dioxide in the air.. oh god b2 will be a shIIIIITteeee !!! but for the 0.67 i multiplied it by 100 so i got 67%................. urgh i hate myself aqa needs to evaporate i am not looking forward to c1

Sameee I'm dreading C1 after today
Original post by Anmol_.
Was legal recreational drugs the second to last box or the last box?

Last c:
Original post by Annatogunx
If the unofficial mark scheme is right I got 51

Same (maybe 50 if harshly marking)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending