The Student Room Group

The b1 exam was easy stfu be grateful

Why yall complaining for

Scroll to see replies

Your really trying to start a flame war aren't you?
You just came of the French Thread saying that you found the Listening Paper easy......
I'm out...
Reply 2
Biology was average but french fml
No need to be a troll
Reply 3
i'm sorry but if the french listening was easy you are either french or a retard
Perhaps not everyone is as smart or confident as you are. :redface:
Reply 5
French Edexcel was :biggrin: and then Biology was... :biggrin:
Original post by waagh
French Edexcel was :biggrin: and then Biology was... :biggrin:

Come do AQA then you'll be turning those Emoji's upside down.
Reply 7
If French AQA is anything like Biology AQA, I'd be saying nein bitte
That was a hard exam considering it's supposed to be the easiest paper out of B1 B2 and B3 so stfu.
Reply 9
Original post by romansholiday
That was a hard exam considering it's supposed to be the easiest paper out of B1 B2 and B3 so stfu.

yeaH ^agreed.

stfu OP. :
Original post by romansholiday

yo ok no. it wasn't bad. Like if you compare it to the other past papers this years was quite easy
Original post by mariyahx
Why yall complaining for

exactlyyyyyy, much easier than the 2015 one
Reply 12
Original post by _Xenon_
yeaH ^agreed.

stfu OP. :

Our predictions were awful
Maybe because people spent hours revising the specification and the majority of questions were interpretation and common sense?
Reply 14
Original post by mariyahx
Why yall complaining for

Shut up you troll.And if you find it easy,yet everone else did,national grade boundaries would decrease.So yeah,you should be grateful
Original post by shania.d.f
yo ok no. it wasn't bad. Like if you compare it to the other past papers this years was quite easy

It was only fairly easy because there wasn't hardly any biology on it!, it was all common sense
If you've found this easy you've definitely not tried 2014 paper. You'd probably get full marks and finish the paper in 10mins.
Reply 17
Original post by AGBF
Shut up you troll.And if you find it easy,yet everone else did,national grade boundaries would decrease.So yeah,you should be grateful
Amen God bless you
Reply 18
im expressing my opinion, not my fault i found all the tests easy, too bad you didnt maybe next time habibi
Original post by Bulletzone
Your really trying to start a flame war aren't you?
You just came of the French Thread saying that you found the Listening Paper easy......
I'm out...
Guys, if most people think it was hard, then the grade boundaries are gonna be low, there is a win win situation going on here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending