The Student Room Group

anyone doing aqa history tudor and england?

whats u r prediction for the Tudor paper
Battle of Bosworth will likely come up in some shape or form.

It was an extremely popular question as a 12 marker in the old spec.

It actually came up in my exam last year haha.
Reply 2
Original post by sazx12
Battle of Bosworth will likely come up in some shape or form.

It was an extremely popular question as a 12 marker in the old spec.

It actually came up in my exam last year haha.

Out of all the things in the syllabus..
You could have said "something to do with Wolsey" or "Probably Cromwell"

But no..

You said the Battle of Bosworth. How da*** are they gonna make a 25 marker all on the Battle of Bosworth?
Original post by Trapping

But no..

You said the Battle of Bosworth. How da*** are they gonna make a 25 marker all on the Battle of Bosworth?

They can't - there's not enough detail on the spec
My teacher went on an AQA Coursework course and spoke to the examiner about the exam. The knowledge essays are likely to span 20 years
I'm guessing it could be a part of the extract question?
can anyone share resources on this, im kinda dead tomorrow..

But no..

Either that or they're on about 2015 spec legacy resits?
Reply 6
Original post by JessThomas6
Either that or they're on about 2015 spec legacy resits?

Oh; I wasn't aware that the resits had to remain on the same specification.
Oh; I wasn't aware that the resits had to remain on the same specification.

It depends on the circumstance
If you had a bad day (illness etc.) you can resit on the legacy, but if you failed all of your exams you can drop down and retake year 12
It's because it's a new spec, if it's the same spec they'll just sit that year's exams
anyone else feel screwed for tudors tomorrow and has any good recourses to learn all of it in a night? lol
Original post by alicetemp
anyone else feel screwed for tudors tomorrow and has any good recourses to learn all of it in a night? lol

I'm so so screwed :frown: I have some sort of recurring throat/chest illness and I've been to my doctor and he can't identify it so won't give me a note for school or anything, and it's come back full force this week so I feel awful, tired and all that
I wish the exam was in the morning so I could sit it when I'm feeling alright, come home and sleep for the rest of the day :frown:
But I'm taking one for the team and lowering the grade boundaries slightly for you guys :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm so so screwed :frown: I have some sort of recurring throat/chest illness and I've been to my doctor and he can't identify it so won't give me a note for school or anything, and it's come back full force this week so I feel awful, tired and all that
I wish the exam was in the morning so I could sit it when I'm feeling alright, come home and sleep for the rest of the day :frown:

oh no!! poor you! you will still do well i am sure
Original post by alicetemp
oh no!! poor you! you will still do well i am sure

Thank you! I've been revising like mad but it just floored me today (I slept for hours this morning :s-smilie: )
Here's hoping my school realise this in the progresison grades when I explain to the,
Thank you! I've been revising like mad but it just floored me today (I slept for hours this morning :s-smilie: )
Here's hoping my school realise this in the progresison grades when I explain to the,

poor you! I am hoping to drop it therefore i have done nothing!!

But I'm taking one for the team and lowering the grade boundaries slightly for you guys :s-smilie:

You're the realist! :rofl::lol::lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending