The Student Room Group

Article: The eight stages of GCSE AQA biology unit 1

A biology exam with...no biology in it? Yep, you just experienced AQA Biology Unit 1. But hang in there - you weren't the only one confused...
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

C'mon guys, it wasn't bad...
Like let's just be positive yeah? :yy:
Original post by homeland.lsw

Is it just me who liked that paper :/
Original post by Charlotte.13

It was alright. I don't exactly like papers, but I think everyone is overreacting...
Reply 4

I think it was a brilliant paper I don't know why people are complaining

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shooks
A biology exam with...no biology in it? Yep, you just experienced AQA Biology Unit 1. But hang in there - you weren't the only one confused...

I think it's horrendous that you're encouraging people to complain about the paper... have you even seen the paper? Because many seem to think it wasn't as bad as everyone is crying about - one example being the above user.

In my humble opinion, you should be telling students to regain focus, be mature, and study for the rest of their exams, which are important.
Original post by ivybridge
I think it's horrendous that you're encouraging people to complain about the paper... have you even seen the paper? Because many seem to think it wasn't as bad as everyone is crying about - one example being the above user.

In my humble opinion, you should be telling students to regain focus, be mature, and study for the rest of their exams, which are important.

PRSOM man, the amount of annoying texts I've been getting like "wah wah wah" it's not my fault you have no common sense
PRSOM man, the amount of annoying texts I've been getting like "wah wah wah" it's not my fault you have no common sense

Totally agree with you. By the way, I'm writing the piece about you on my thread, right now (the 'what do I like about you as a user' one)! :smile:
Original post by ivybridge
Totally agree with you. By the way, I'm writing the piece about you on my thread, right now (the 'what do I like about you as a user' one)! :smile:

Awww shucks :colondollar: I have been meaning to talk to you about something btw.

Yes HIV positive(even though i don't do AS bio
Original post by thefatone
Yes HIV positive(even though i don't do AS bio

oh fatty, I haven't spoken in agessssssssssssssss to you
That paper was great for anyone who didn't revise at all for it, Sadly there wasn't any biology in it which worries me as an A* student
oh fatty, I haven't spoken in agessssssssssssssss to you

haha xD C1 tomorrow, hopefully i'm ready for the maths and i can get 100% xD
haha xD C1 tomorrow, hopefully i'm ready for the maths and i can get 100% xD

Surely C1 is on Thursday Morning
Original post by ThomasMcBride

I did say it was maths if you read my post properly

so i;m not doing gcse chem(i've already done it, it's an AS maths module)

I thought it was quite a good paper but I have the feeling that the grade boundaries are going to be high and I'm worried at the little syllabus in it; it stops A* students being set apart from A's or B's
I did say it was maths if you read my post properly

so i;m not doing gcse chem(i've already done it, it's an AS maths module)

Sorry I misread your post. Good luck for your A level module

Yeah same here
Sorry I misread your post. Good luck for your A level module

:smile: np
Original post by GeorgeMillerr
That paper was great for anyone who didn't revise at all for it, Sadly there wasn't any biology in it which worries me as an A* student

as an "A* student" you really should be doing well on that paper as it seemed to be just common sense and applying the knowledge we already knew!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending