The Student Room Group

iGCSE biology edexcel May 17th predictions

Scroll to see replies

Why can you just not wait to see how you did :wink: btw how do you think that you did?

@TheCe
Original post by Sarah sahara
Why can you just not wait to see how you did :wink: btw how do you think that you did?

@TheCe

Is this a trick question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys what did you get for the calculations? I got 108 for the first one for the electrical impulse thing
Reply 263

@TheCe

I think I did well. What about you?

And @themightysandu ma boi how was it?
Original post by S a i n t
Hey guys what did you get for the calculations? I got 108 for the first one for the electrical impulse thing

No I think I got like 1.8 or something. Soz I don't think it takes that long for an impulse to travel!!
No I think I got like 1.8 or something. Soz I don't think it takes that long for an impulse to travel!!

whoops darn it
I crapped it real bad
it's just one question :colondollar:
I got 0.0075 for that question

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 267
s = d/t so its was t = d/s therefore 0.9m/120m/s = 0.0075 seconds
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 268
I did temperature and type of exercise
did you have to use the speed formula? Maths is not my best subject :tongue:
I put the intensity of exercise and the amount of time??
welp im going to dig my own grave and cry
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by edcj
s = d/t so its was t = d/s therefore 0.9m/120m/s = 0.0075 seconds

Original post by edcj
I did temperature and type of exercise
i

Original post by pprish.chandaria
I got 0.0075 for that question

Posted from TSR Mobile

Y'all are right
okay Im sorry to be annoying but I am getting really paranoid about this exam, everyone please comment predictions for grade boundaries e.g 144/180 for an A* etc. and do this for grades A* A and B

sorry I just need peace of mind because i might jump out my window at this rate :banghead::frown:
Reply 273
Original post by maths_geek234
okay Im sorry to be annoying but I am getting really paranoid about this exam, everyone please comment predictions for grade boundaries e.g 144/180 for an A* etc. and do this for grades A* A and B

sorry I just need peace of mind because i might jump out my window at this rate :banghead::frown:

I think 140/180 for edexcel igcse biology for A*

how was your exam
So... Who is ready for paper 2 in June???

Posted from TSR Mobile
140/180

*jumps out window*

no but seriously though, how, why, this paper was blatantly harder than last years, so wouldn't the grade boundaries be a bit low, and if your saying 140 for an A* what would an A be?
140/180

*jumps out window*

no but seriously though, how, why, this paper was blatantly harder than last years, so wouldn't the grade boundaries be a bit low, and if your saying 140 for an A* what would an A be?

Just to ruin our hopes and dreams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themightysandu
So... Who is ready for paper 2 in June???

Posted from TSR Mobile

please no, not paper 2. I might aswell save the examiner the burden of having to mark my dumb-ass answers by not going to the exam
please no, not paper 2. I might aswell save the examiner the burden of having to mark my dumb-ass answers by not going to the exam

Haha, I'm lucky then, cause 3 days with no exams to prepare

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 279

Hey mate don't be scared of the exam. Make everyone you're sitting around in the examination hall scared with you on point preparation. This time won't come again. Just give it your best. Make sure you know every single thing before going for exam. You have like more than 20 days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending