The Student Room Group

The b1 exam was easy stfu be grateful

Scroll to see replies

The biology exam was really, really easy.

And being fluent in French...the French papers were also really easy.

I'm excited.

:groovy:
Reply 21
your the retard for not finding it easy habibti
Original post by _mxrky
i'm sorry but if the french listening was easy you are either french or a retard
Reply 22
thats not an excuse for being stupid
Original post by romansholiday
That was a hard exam considering it's supposed to be the easiest paper out of B1 B2 and B3 so stfu.
I made some really silly mistakes, and came out crying because i thought i had done badly, but if you look at the mark scheme it was fairly basic but i think they want really specific language and that's where we are going to loose marks
Original post by mariyahx

plz stop trolling
Reply 25
finally someone that agrees with me
Original post by TeenPolyglot

I'm excited.

rude much?

It was tricky coz i prepped so hard on the past papers and then there was stupid qs like independant company like why? But besides this it was an easy paper that easily threw many off coz of how weird the qs were worded. Hopefully that means low grade boundaries!!! :biggrin:
im expressing my opinion, not my fault i found all the tests easy, too bad you didnt maybe next time habibi

Well good for you, See if I care.
FYI: I did biology last year and got an A, so Bite me.

The only reason I am supporting this, because I have a friend who's pretty good at almost everything, and I know if he found it hard: Then it was hard.
Don't make people feel discouraged by busy commenting on all the exams "you found it easy", Humble yourself and you will get further in life.
Congrats though for you achievement and to all of you reading this:

Do not worry as you'd need more than 1 person like the OP for the Grade boundaries to stay high, however since Majority wins, Do not worry about results, worry about the next exam coming up, let all the panicking come after the exams.
I wish you best of luck in all the exams and I hope EACH ONE OF YOU achieves your goals.
Well I'm going to revise now.
Peace :tongue:
finally someone that agrees with me

I fully agree with you. I'm reckoning that it's just thanks to social media that everyone is saying it was hard as a way of lowering the grade boundaries.

But even the Hannah's sweets question wasn't particularly difficult in the Edexcel last year.
Original post by JRT123
Our predictions were awful

yeah man :frown:
your the retard for not finding it easy habibti

You're* the ridiculous person who can't use correct grammar.
It was easier than expected.
Mainly application questions, little knowledge.
I expect the grade boundaries for this paper to increase by a bit if you compare to the 2015 paper, which was harder than this one.
but everyone has to admit that it was an easy 6 mark question. It was just balanced diet
I think everyone just got worked up on the weird context like the rats and 15 yr old alcoholics - it was just applying your knowledge to a different situation. If u do past papers youll see that they rarely write it simply. If you ignore the context and think of the science behind it you would be laughthing - like me :biggrin:
I am not even that good at science
Reply 34
Finding this B1 exam hard does not make any one stupid, in every other B1 past paper I've done I've come out will almost full marks but I'll be lucky if I even pass this one, not because I'm stupid but because I was taught to revise biology for this exam - not common sense, and considering there were next to no questions based on the biology we had actually been taught I don't blame people for feeling as though they haven't done as well as they should have
7f9cedb36a6b90477f3b40d8adfe7052.pngOh look, no independent company in the spec.... mmhmm

I'm excited.

Which exam board do you have for biology?
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Which exam board do you have for biology?

AQA.
It was literally common sense. That was it.

That's what made it so easy.
AQA.
It was literally common sense. That was it.

That's what made it so easy.

Fair enough, but I still don't like how they mainly tested us on common sense instead of knowledge, or even understanding of the specification.. :dontknow:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Fair enough, but I still don't like how they mainly tested us on common sense instead of knowledge, or even understanding of the specification.. :dontknow:

If they had tested me on that, I would not be anywhere near my predicted A*.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending