The Student Room Group

I hate being in a relationship [Male]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 0to100
Username: Novellist

(I wonder what they're a novellist of...)

Sounds to me like they're a big fan of the Fifty Shades trilogy :wink::giggle:
Original post by 0to100
There's nothing disrespectful about rough sex lol not like he said he slaps her and spits on her and calls her a filthy **** but ok

.... i have this weird part of me which feels super guilty for doing that but then after caring so much about something i'd probably go off and kill like 100 ppl with no remorse(yandere sort of mentality except with the loving bit and caring about random thing then killing lots of things without remorse)
Original post by thefatone
.... i have this weird part of me which feels super guilty for doing that but then after caring so much about something i'd probably go off and kill like 100 ppl with no remorse(yandere sort of mentality except with the loving bit and caring about random thing then killing lots of things without remorse)

Sociopath?
Original post by markreed
Sounds to me like they're a big fan of the Fifty Shades trilogy :wink::giggle:

I've not read or seen 50 shades yet, I've come across much more graphic stuff just on TSr alone after midnite :rolleyes: lol
Original post by John55
That's what they all say :cry2:

Spoiler

Is that why you got loads of rep for your post hmm?

We're all lining up to peg you bebe.

You are not alone :perv:

:lol: sorry not sorry
Reply 25
Original post by 0to100
I've not read or seen 50 shades yet, I've come across much more graphic stuff just on TSr alone after midnite :rolleyes: lol

Oh yeah for sure. Its just that this:

Original post by Novellist

- When I **** girls I **** them from behind hard and rough I like to spank them pull their hair and talk dirty.
- blew up at me for not wanting to 'make love' she said she feels cheap and used and asked me what we were.

sounded to me like some try-hard sadomasochist stuff haha. Pretty sure the main guy in the film also says something like "I don't make love - I f***... HARD". It just made me chuckle
:lolwut: :puke:
Oh yeah for sure. Its just that this:

sounded to me like some try-hard sadomasochist stuff haha. Pretty sure the main guy in the film also says something like "I don't make love - I f***... HARD". It just made me chuckle

This bloke is totally an erotica "novellist" lol and he's testing out his latest kinks on us :O
Original post by 0to100
Sociopath?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/how-spot-sociopath

Superficial charm and good intelligence

Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking

Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations

Unreliability

Untruthfulness and insincerity

Lack of remorse and shame

Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior

Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience

Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love

General poverty in major affective reactions

Specific loss of insight

Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations

Fantastic and uninviting behavior with alcohol and sometimes without

Suicide threats rarely carried out

Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated

Failure to follow any life plan

so lets's order them of what i actually have
no charm but i'm fairly intelligent
sometimes irrational thinking
sometimes nervous but mainly not
i'm fairly reliable and i can get things done
i'm very truthful and sincere most of the time, i believe that lies will pretty much get me nowhere unless the situation demands i do for some reason or other
I do have shame and remorse(depends what i'm doing really/fantasizing)
Sort of antisocial
I do learn from mistakes and experience, it may take slightly longer than normal but i do learn from mistakes, judgement isn't too bad either
I'm not egotistical, i don't like to flaunt myself and show i'm selfcentred, i'm generally not but a little bit can show sometimes and even then it's very very very mild, ah love, a good one, i don't really love anyone anymore(self ingrained into myself, try and cast away any thoughts of "intimate love" no general love such as you love your teachers since they are awesome at leaching)
Not sure i understand this poverty one, but my family is definitely not rich, very far from that really.
Hmmm i can sometimes understand people deeply sometimes not, i guess it's how the person expresses themselves to me
Not sure what it means by unresponsiveness to interpersonal relations, but i guess i don't really talk unless necessary and let other do what they want and get on with what they do.
I don't ever want to drink alcohol and never will
Suicide threats? to me or from me to someone else? in anycase i most likely wouldn't follow through with suicide unless there's a specific valid reasonable reason to backup why, i probably wouldn't threaten anyone with suicide because that's low and foolish and you lose your own life, so pretty much you're the only one losing here....(besides family friends relatives etc)
No sex life, probably won't ever have one
I an following a life plan at the moment and i'm not doing bad folloing it either....
Original post by Little Popcorns
:lolwut: :puke:

never knew i could be like this eh?

there are many things ppl don't know about me xD
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/how-spot-sociopath

Superficial charm and good intelligence

Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking

Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations

Unreliability

Untruthfulness and insincerity

Lack of remorse and shame

Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior

Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience

Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love

General poverty in major affective reactions

Specific loss of insight

Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations

Fantastic and uninviting behavior with alcohol and sometimes without

Suicide threats rarely carried out

Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated

Failure to follow any life plan

so lets's order them of what i actually have
no charm but i'm fairly intelligent
sometimes irrational thinking
sometimes nervous but mainly not
i'm fairly reliable and i can get things done
i'm very truthful and sincere most of the time, i believe that lies will pretty much get me nowhere unless the situation demands i do for some reason or other
I do have shame and remorse(depends what i'm doing really/fantasizing)
Sort of antisocial
I do learn from mistakes and experience, it may take slightly longer than normal but i do learn from mistakes, judgement isn't too bad either
I'm not egotistical, i don't like to flaunt myself and show i'm selfcentred, i'm generally not but a little bit can show sometimes and even then it's very very very mild, ah love, a good one, i don't really love anyone anymore(self ingrained into myself, try and cast away any thoughts of "intimate love" no general love such as you love your teachers since they are awesome at leaching)
Not sure i understand this poverty one, but my family is definitely not rich, very far from that really.
Hmmm i can sometimes understand people deeply sometimes not, i guess it's how the person expresses themselves to me
Not sure what it means by unresponsiveness to interpersonal relations, but i guess i don't really talk unless necessary and let other do what they want and get on with what they do.
I don't ever want to drink alcohol and never will
Suicide threats? to me or from me to someone else? in anycase i most likely wouldn't follow through with suicide unless there's a specific valid reasonable reason to backup why, i probably wouldn't threaten anyone with suicide because that's low and foolish and you lose your own life, so pretty much you're the only one losing here....(besides family friends relatives etc)
No sex life, probably won't ever have one
I an following a life plan at the moment and i'm not doing bad folloing it either....

never knew i could be like this eh?

there are many things ppl don't know about me xD

you and me both

shut up and bend over :h:
you and me both

shut up and bend over :h:

o.o tyhere's someone who shares those things i stated? :O

O.O RRRRUUUUNNNN AWWWWAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 31
Original post by 0to100
This bloke is totally an erotica "novellist" lol and he's testing out his latest kinks on us :O

Oh my god yeah! I hadn't thought of it that way! Kinda like testing a product with a focus group.

Well OP needs to amp up the kink. Where are the gimp suits and butt-paddles? Hell, there aren't even whips!? :colone:

Disappointed OP :noway:
Oh my god yeah! I hadn't thought of it that way! Kinda like testing a product with a focus group.

Well OP needs to amp up the kink. Where are the gimp suits and butt-paddles? Hell, there aren't even whips!? :colone:

Disappointed OP :noway:

I'm not excited for op's debut...
o.o tyhere's someone who shares those things i stated? :O

O.O RRRRUUUUNNNN AWWWWAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm much nicer than you and I have bias I would treat someone like you meanly because you need to know pain to understand your actions and desires
Reply 34
Original post by 0to100
I'm not excited for op's debut...

Neither am I. Well OP's always free to employ someone more... knowledgeable as a ghost-writer :colone::giggle:
No I'm much nicer than you and I have bias I would treat someone like you meanly because you need to know pain to understand your actions and desires

What goes on in my mind is different of how i actually act.
Had plenty of that but getting more wouldn't really do much to me i imagine
What goes on in my mind is different of how i actually act.
Had plenty of that but getting more wouldn't really do much to me i imagine
Okay so you're bitter that's why you behave like that
Okay so you're bitter that's why you behave like that

Haha i am very bitter sometimes but you rarely ever see it on me, it's all hidden away ^-^
Haha i am very bitter sometimes but you rarely ever see it on me, it's all hidden away ^-^
if you've had bad experiences then that's often what it does to people but i'm sure given the right set of circumstances you'd turn to mush and wouldn't want to do any aggressively ragging people's brains out.
if you've had bad experiences then that's often what it does to people but i'm sure given the right set of circumstances you'd turn to mush and wouldn't want to do any aggressively ragging people's brains out.

LOL that's quite funny actually, i show little emotion and i don't really care too much about love :h: , that's me for you...(sad really)

I think that's pretty funny actually(yes there's something wrong with me)

Quick Reply