The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE C1 Exam 19/05/16 (Higher only)

So how is everyone feeling about the exam? After today's B1 exam, I don't know what more AQA could throw at us?!

Any new suggestions because of today's paper, I'm thinking something a lot more about the world and issues with things....
Reply 1
Might need to look over "Of Mice and Men" for C1 on Thursday, as you have no idea what to expect :biggrin:

Only joking

Our teacher said that what is most likely for a question is just keywords as they haven't done that for some topics

She expects the 6 marker to be about the limestone cycle :biggrin:
Original post by KanL
Might need to look over "Of Mice and Men" for C1 on Thursday, as you have no idea what to expect :biggrin:

Only joking

Our teacher said that what is most likely for a question is just keywords as they haven't done that for some topics

She expects the 6 marker to be about the limestone cycle :biggrin:

lmao :biggrin:

I would like the limestone cycle tbh, lets hope it is a better paper than today's.
Reply 3
Original post by JakeAntonyBrown
lmao :biggrin:

I would like the limestone cycle tbh, lets hope it is a better paper than today's.

Yes today's paper was one was really bad! It had drunk mice and drunk teenagers, which I didn't revise for - but I did revise for the carbon cycle -_-

Limestone would be such a good 6 marker, todays one was quite good too imo
Original post by KanL
Yes today's paper was one was really bad! It had drunk mice and drunk teenagers, which I didn't revise for - but I did revise for the carbon cycle -_-

Limestone would be such a good 6 marker, todays one was quite good too imo

Yeah, I should have done a survey about alcohol and not revised. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Yeah, I should have done a survey about alcohol and not revised. :biggrin:

Lmao also snails and horses :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm revising for accountancy in preparation for 'chemistry' exam atm. Left my science books aside. However, there may be a question or 2 on actual chemistry but revising for accountancy, economics, banking etc. will be the mark gainers. And probably a very sweet 6 marker on naming elements in the periodic table. That's about it. :h:
Original post by KanL
Lmao also snails and horses :biggrin:

Yeah :biggrin:
Original post by Anmol_.
I'm revising for accountancy in preparation for 'chemistry' exam atm. Left my science books aside. However, there may be a question or 2 on actual chemistry but revising for accountancy, economics, banking etc. will be the mark gainers. And probably a very sweet 6 marker on naming elements in the periodic table. That's about it. :h:

Well, you'll get an A* then. :biggrin:
Reply 9
Well, you'll get an A* then. :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure I will. :colondollar:Revising the actual spec for biology didn't get me anywhere :colonhash:
Original post by Anmol_.
I'm pretty sure I will. :colondollar:Revising the actual spec for biology didn't get me anywhere :colonhash:

LMAO ikr :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest