The Student Room Group

Tired and fed up of feeling worthless and unloved and forgotten

I am so sick of feeling this way. How could someone like you a whole lot and then because of one bad thing they choose to cut you off like I AM NOTHING. I'M NOT NOTHING, I AM SOMEONE. I think about this person all the time and when I'm with someone my mind only drifts back to him.

He doesn't answer my messages and quite frankly he has been an ******* to me before. What have I done to deserve such pain and misery. IT IS NOT FAIR. I didn't choose these feelings and I just want it gone.

I want him to like me again but that will never ever happen (even though I want it to so badly.)

I've tried everything but counselling. I don't want anyone else.
Original post by gamerchic
I am so sick of feeling this way. How could someone like you a whole lot and then because of one bad thing they choose to cut you off like I AM NOTHING. I'M NOT NOTHING, I AM SOMEONE. I think about this person all the time and when I'm with someone my mind only drifts back to him.

He doesn't answer my messages and quite frankly he has been an ******* to me before. What have I done to deserve such pain and misery. IT IS NOT FAIR. I didn't choose these feelings and I just want it gone.

I want him to like me again but that will never ever happen (even though I want it to so badly.)

No it's not fair, but who said it was ever going to be fair? If you can't beat them join them. Move on because every hour, day and month wasted on this person is time you could be focusing on yourself or someone else. Honestly he doesn't even sound like a nice person so you've lost nothing. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
From the sound of things he doesn't deserve you anyway, yeah I get it in terms of how you feel towards him but if he wants to be a prick and ignore you thats his loss because you aint got time to waste on a whatever.

You need to forget about him, pick yourself up by getting out and about again with mates and despite what you may think now someone will come along who will respect you for the woman you are and treat you like a queen because you deserve nothing less than that.
He doesn't owe you anything.
Then again, it doesn't sound like he's worth your time either. :smile:
You like thinking back to those good times with him don't you? How he made you feel? Like someone important? And you keep hoping things will go back to that with him?

That's most likely not gonna happen, like I said in your other thread, I've been there.

In a time where it's so hard to connect with someone if you haven't got a lot of connections or status, it does seem very unfair when you lose someone. Accepting that things just weren't meant to be will do you good, you'll feel like you have matured a bit, it'll help you in many areas as you feel more free from this torment.

I'd recommend counselling, I've not gone there myself for that reason because I wanted to help myself, but yeah, please get help where ever you can.
Reply 5
He really is not. I will move on because i cant live in misery too long.
Reply 6
Original post by lotusbloom
No it's not fair, but who said it was ever going to be fair? If you can't beat them join them. Move on because every hour, day and month wasted on this person is time you could be focusing on yourself or someone else. Honestly he doesn't even sound like a nice person so you've lost nothing. Good luck :smile:

He's absolutely not a nice person at all. Some people don't deserve the satisfaction of them making you feel worthless. I will focus on myself from now on......... Thank you
Reply 7
Let's not be hasty in defending OP everyone. She said she did a bad thing, so let's be clear... any fatalities?
Reply 8
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
You like thinking back to those good times with him don't you? How he made you feel? Like someone important? And you keep hoping things will go back to that with him?

That's most likely not gonna happen, like I said in your other thread, I've been there.

In a time where it's so hard to connect with someone if you haven't got a lot of connections or status, it does seem very unfair when you lose someone. Accepting that things just weren't meant to be will do you good, you'll feel like you have matured a bit, it'll help you in many areas as you feel more free from this torment.

I'd recommend counselling, I've not gone there myself for that reason because I wanted to help myself, but yeah, please get help where ever you can.

It feels like you are grieving the loss of someone/ what could have been and as funny as it may seem, you really are grieving. I'll learn to accept it in my own time, it's not really something you can switch on and be like "yep! all forgotten now!"....... Thank you
what's the one bad thing you did?
Reply 10
Original post by offhegoes
Let's not be hasty in defending OP everyone. She said she did a bad thing, so let's be clear... any fatalities?

Wrong thread, dude.
Reply 11
Original post by jawsontheflooor
what's the one bad thing you did?

Being a person.

Why not try exploring a little bit? Go on holiday and get away from everything? :smile:

Considering you've felt like it for so long (remember you from an old thread), you really need to stop entertaining hopes!
Reply 13
Wrong thread, dude.

Not really. Like the other poster, I'm curious to know what the "one bad thing" was.

If someone is going to cut you off if you have only did something small wrong or made a small mistake then they are really not worth your time.
Reply 15
Original post by Binary Freak
Why not try exploring a little bit? Go on holiday and get away from everything? :smile:

Considering you've felt like it for so long (remember you from an old thread), you really need to stop entertaining hopes!

Yeah. I'm planning travelling this winter and so on.. Also starting University will be a great escape and way to meet new people.

I'm not hoping anymore
Reply 16
Original post by offhegoes
Not really. Like the other poster, I'm curious to know what the "one bad thing" was.

Blocked him for a month and half just because I was upset with how offended I was after he didn't seem interested in me anymore and become so rude towards me
Reply 17
Original post by Rock Fan
If someone is going to cut you off if you have only did something small wrong or made a small mistake then they are really not worth your time.

totally but sucks when they were nice to you before but just flipped after a minor mistake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending