Original post by animeamanda1412
for a levels you mean?
im doing similar subjects
maths
further maths
economics
biology/chemistry cant remember which one i picked xD

Fair enough,
On top of that I'm a script writer and actor in one of my friends YouTube projects, so I'll have 0 time whatsoever

Great choices, my sister loved economics when she did it

Posted from TSR Mobile
cool! that means you have a lot of talents i guess
and with economics i chose it and i was so scared since one of my friends told me to take it because it involves alot of maths (and i love maths) but apparently it involves business studies as well and i hate business so much so i took it as a last choice sort of thing
cool! that means you have a lot of talents i guess
and with economics i chose it and i was so scared since one of my friends told me to take it because it involves alot of maths (and i love maths) but apparently it involves business studies as well and i hate business so much so i took it as a last choice sort of thing

Not really, it's just I gave him the idea for it so I decided I'd act in it, do the music and do the script, extremely bad at acting so this will be new for me
I'm sure it's not as bad as you think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themightysandu
Not really, it's just I gave him the idea for it so I decided I'd act in it, do the music and do the script, extremely bad at acting so this will be new for me
I'm sure it's not as bad as you think

Posted from TSR Mobile

hopefully >.<
hopefully >.<

Yeah, anyway further maths means you're extremely smart, like people assume I am (cause I wear glasses)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, anyway further maths means you're extremely smart, like people assume I am (cause I wear glasses)

Posted from TSR Mobile

170im doingpoliticshistorygeography next yearplus epq

Posted from TSR Mobile

i wish i was smart
but lets just say im the least dumbest in maths xD
i used to wear glasses but i dont anymore (though i think i need them again idk)
Original post by Job738338
170im doingpoliticshistorygeography next yearplus epq

170 all great imo besides geography, nothing personal just there's a geography and history rivalry at my school

Posted from TSR Mobile
172?
i wish i was smart
but lets just say im the least dumbest in maths xD
i used to wear glasses but i dont anymore (though i think i need them again idk)

Yeah, I'm predicted nothing below a B but need straight As so everyone assumes that im predicted straight A*s and are like 'omg so smart'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2095
just sat sociology, history tomorrow then english friday and then 3 more of them next week hahaha
Original post by tterb
just sat sociology, history tomorrow then english friday and then 3 more of them next week hahaha

Oh fair enough how did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2097
Oh fair enough how did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

could've been worse lets just say that haha
Original post by tterb

could've been worse lets just say that haha

Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I'm predicted nothing below a B but need straight As so everyone assumes that im predicted straight A*s and are like 'omg so smart'

Posted from TSR Mobile

some teachers kinda hate me so my grades are kinda ugly (~_~)

Latest