The Student Room Group

Will Edexcel fill their exam with stuff that isn't in the syllabus?

Do you think Edexcel will fill the paper for Chemistry GCSE/ IGCSE with stuff that isn't in the syllabus? Like how Cambridge and AQA did this year round?
Original post by PC.police
Do you think Edexcel will fill the paper for Chemistry GCSE/ IGCSE with stuff that isn't in the syllabus? Like how Cambridge and AQA did this year round?

They might do I heard that's what happened in the biology exam! Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by Sophhhowa
They might do I heard that's what happened in the biology exam! Good luck

Yeah. Same with Cambridge Chemistry IGCSE. I'm noticing a trend, and I can only fear the worst.
Reply 3
i genuinely think this is done deliberately, its a bloomin joke. Every year there has to be some sort of outrage all because of irrelevant questions or really dumb questions
Reply 4

They never did, and never will.
Reply 5
Original post by M14B
They never did, and never will.

Cambridge did in their IGCSE this year, I've heard. Also, haven't you seen all this outrage about the Biology exam?
Reply 6
Cambridge did in their IGCSE this year, I've heard. Also, haven't you seen all this outrage about the Biology exam?

No
If they did there is a regulatory body, which could revoke their "licence"
Yes, the first question on the Chemistry paper is about independent companies. Know the definition until then!
Reply 8

They never have and never will.
Reply 9
Original post by M14B
No
If they did there is a regulatory body, which could revoke their "licence"

Whatever. I'm talking about Edexcel anyways, not AQA.

Quick Reply

Latest