Slept for an hour last night like a boss :u: ngl it felt good :rofl:

Only an hour?
Why? What naughty things did you get up to last night? :mmm:
:rofl:
Original post by nucdev
Only an hour?
Why? What naughty things did you get up to last night? :mmm:

Have you forgotten already? When you were doing them with me? :colonhash: Didn't really leave a lasting impression did I?

Or was it because id drugged you?? :holmes:

Original post by ZuluK
Have you forgotten already? When you were doing them with me? :colonhash: Didn't really leave a lasting impression did I?

Or was it because id drugged you?? :holmes:

:toofunny:

You deffo didn't leave a lasting impression. Try EVEN harder next time :perv:
'Twas a mediocre effort tbh :teehee:

:lol:

Khuda maaf kare!
I've just ruined a song I was listening to now with my gandhe khayaal.
Original title: Chal Wahan Jaate Hain
Title now in my mind: Chal Bedroom mein Jaate Hain :facepalm:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nucdev

You deffo didn't leave a lasting impression. Try EVEN harder next time :perv:
'Twas a mediocre effort tbh :teehee:

:lol:

Khuda maaf kare!
I've just ruined a song I was listening to now with my gandhe khayaal.
Original title: Chal Wahan Jaate Hain
Title now in my mind: Chal Bedroom mein Jaate Hain :facepalm:

Spoiler

Ex-pati, you couldn't handle me when we were married and now you want me to try again? :colonhash: I'll have you know I've got Hydeman tonight. So can I book you in for Saturday? For the whole night? Actually only an hour, should be more than enough for you. :tongue:

Spoiler

Loool bahut gandha! Besharam. Jao khuda se maafi maango.

:rofl: hahaha that song though Loool
Original post by ZuluK
Ex-pati, you couldn't handle me when we were married and now you want me to try again? :colonhash: I'll have you know I've got Hydeman tonight. So can I book you in for Saturday? For the whole night? Actually only an hour, should be more than enough for you. :tongue:

Spoiler

Loool bahut gandha! Besharam. Jao khuda se maafi maango.

:rofl: hahaha that song though Loool

Ex-pati?!?!?!?!
I'll have YOU know that our divorce hadn't yet come through and you decided to show yourself after buggering for a week, so I cancelled those divorce plans. But OK, I'll restart the process if you want :tongue:
Just to let you know though, you won't be getting anything if I become ex-pati :u:
And if an hour is more than enough for me, 15mins is MORE than enough for Hydeman tonight.

Spoiler

Original post by nucdev
Ex-pati?!?!?!?!
I'll have YOU know that our divorce hadn't yet come through and you decided to show yourself after buggering for a week, so I cancelled those divorce plans. But OK, I'll restart the process if you want :tongue:
Just to let you know though, you won't be getting anything if I become ex-pati :u:
And if an hour is more than enough for me, 15mins is MORE than enough for Hydeman tonight.

Spoiler

Did you not get the letter come through? I had the talaak done all privately! So happy I got you to sign the pre-nup!

Funny, how all your wives leave you! :teehee: must be your ways in the bedroom and your abs! :wink:

@Hydeman 15 mins with is worth and so much better than an hour with you! Lol takes you an hour to make me :teehee: only takes Hydeman 15 cuz he's so good :wink:

Spoiler

:rofl: wtf is this? Hahahahaha
Original post by nucdev
Ex-pati?!?!?!?!

Spoiler

no idea what's going on here but I also don't want to know
Original post by kandykissesxox
no idea what's going on here but I also don't want to know

OMG biwi #1 is back Looool holy **** 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Heyyyy Kandy, how are you? :h:
Original post by ZuluK
OMG biwi #1 is back Looool holy **** 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Heyyyy Kandy, how are you? :h:

how are you responding if you're banned? :K:

I'm goooddddddd, how are you zulu ?:colondollar:
Are you and @nucdev in a broken relationship ?
how are you responding if you're banned? :K:

I'm goooddddddd, how are you zulu ?:colondollar:
Are you and @nucdev in a broken relationship ?

I'm able to get pass the ban. :colone: mwhahahaha

Lol nah I just changed it myself haha

I'm good!!! Broken relationship. Yes we are. He cheated on me and he never forgot about his first wife! You! And now you're back... And you're so beautiful :colondollar: no wonder he was obsessed with you

Just saying but he's a horrible pati. I would leave him if I was you. :tongue:

Original post by ZuluK
I'm able to get pass the ban. :colone: mwhahahaha

Lol nah I just changed it myself haha

I'm good!!! Broken relationship. Yes we are. He cheated on me and he never forgot about his first wife! You! And now you're back... And you're so beautiful :colondollar: no wonder he was obsessed with you

Just saying but he's a horrible pati. I would leave him if I was you. :tongue:

Shall we take what's left of this crippled relationship to Jeremy Kyle ? :u:
I'm actually infuriated with all the relationships he's had :colonhash:

I'm afraid I'll have this repulsive TSR obsession again :frown:

Spoiler

I don't want to leave just yet.. I'm getting to comfy with his credit card :tongue:
Shall we take what's left of this crippled relationship to Jeremy Kyle ? :u:
I'm actually infuriated with all the relationships he's had :colonhash:

I'm afraid I'll have this repulsive TSR obsession again :frown:

Spoiler

I don't want to leave just yet.. I'm getting to comfy with his credit card :tongue:

Not even Jezza can solve it :frown: I tried so hard but he just kept letting me down all the time. I mean he even drove you away. And he loved you with both his heads.

16108 or something I think. Don't let him smooth talk his way back into your bed. He's sneaky like that.

Awww... How are your exams? And everything? I'm assuming that's why you're off?:colondollar:

So that's why he wouldn't spend anything on me? You were taking all his money! Well, good on you :colone: that's what he deserve :lol:

I think me and you should get together and forsake @nucdev and then see what he does :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
Not even Jezza can solve it :frown: I tried so hard but he just kept letting me down all the time. I mean he even drove you away. And he loved you with both his heads.

16108 or something I think. Don't let him smooth talk his way back into your bed. He's sneaky like that.

Awww... How are your exams? And everything? I'm assuming that's why you're off?:colondollar:

So that's why he wouldn't spend anything on me? You were taking all his money! Well, good on you :colone: that's what he deserve :lol:

I think me and you should get together and forsake @nucdev and then see what he does :colone:

LMAO DEAD

Jezza spent £150 on a lie detector recently, or so I've heard.. we may have to get down to the bottom of this relationship mishap.

Hero is not a snake and he does not slither :angry: loyalty goals:biggrin:

Well, exams are exams and will forever be the bane of my life.. but yes I actually managed to get out of this TSR whirlpool and get on with revision without having to ask for a ban :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
x

xx

Glad to see Biwi No.1 and ex-Biwi No.2 are getting on so well with each other :rofl:
Showing everyone that sautans can be friends :teehee:
goodnight

wish me luck for my ict exam tomorro :smile:

pce
Sooooo tired, lots to do and need to be up at 6.40am to catch a bus. Tomorrow will be a looooonnnng day
I'm a night owl since I've been born,my mother told me how I never wanted to sleep at night ,I'm a night person lol. I love daylight but I feel more energised and creative at night.
Even if I'm really tired I have problems falling asleep. these days I went out at 1AM to practice with my longboard lol
I usually fall asleep at 5-6 AM, maybe later and I wake up really late, like 3-4 PM
Original post by ArinaWolfPack
I'm a night owl since I've been born,my mother told me how I never wanted to sleep at night ,I'm a night person lol. I love daylight but I feel more energised and creative at night.
Even if I'm really tired I have problems falling asleep. these days I went out at 1AM to practice with my longboard lol
I usually fall asleep at 5-6 AM, maybe later and I wake up really late, like 3-4 PM

Me too. :colondollar: It is nice when you are all alone at night and nothing going on. Just doing your own thing. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest