The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Can it help me get an A tomorrow?

I don't know? Although, he is very good at memorizing Japanese characters. I am a native speaker and I am not as good as him, so maybe? :dontknow:
Reply 21
Original post by Ciel.
Yes <3

Spoiler

I am taking that you are a Kira supporter? Please don't kill me when I say this, but Near is my favorite character. He seems to have a reputation of everyone despising him for some reason...:h:
Reply 22
Original post by Mizuz
I am taking that you are a Kira supporter? Please don't kill me when I say this, but Near is my favorite character. He seems to have a reputation of everyone despising him for some reason...:h:

Yep, Kira supporter all the way. Still, I found Near really interesting.
Reply 23
Original post by Id and Ego seek
No but I believe in African American magic, you oppressor. It's 2016.

Wait...you believe in Hoodoo, or are you being sarcastic?? :unsure:
Reply 24
Original post by lordoftheties
Its real. I was present during an exorcism...

....:afraid: I am scared to ask you more about this at this time of the night...but how was it performed?
Original post by Mizuz
Hello, once again! :smile:

I have never actually heard him say a curse in a foreign black magic language (if there is one!). All he says is "A thousand curses on you and you and you" and sometimes he just goes on and on... :unsure:

I really don't need to ask him, since he offers me at least twice in our conversations that if I ever need to "get rid of someone", I should just let him know his/her name and his/her mother's name. Freaky.

His laugh is actually really creepy. Whenever he laughs, it sounds something like "kukukukuku", I am sorry I can't describe it better, but let's just say you feel goosebumps.

Omg, this just scared me even more. I am cutting my hair short! Thank you so much! :smile: :afraid:

This is actually it, that's all the information they need to get the person possessed...
Reply 26
Original post by Ciel.
Yep, Kira supporter all the way. Still, I found Near really interesting.

Good to know. :smile: I liked Kira up until he killed L.
Reply 27
Original post by Mizuz
Hello, once again! :smile:

I have never actually heard him say a curse in a foreign black magic language (if there is one!). All he says is "A thousand curses on you and you and you" and sometimes he just goes on and on... :unsure:

I really don't need to ask him, since he offers me at least twice in our conversations that if I ever need to "get rid of someone", I should just let him know his/her name and his/her mother's name. Freaky.

His laugh is actually really creepy. Whenever he laughs, it sounds something like "kukukukuku", I am sorry I can't describe it better, but let's just say you feel goosebumps.

Omg, this just scared me even more. I am cutting my hair short! Thank you so much! :smile: :afraid:

Aw I reckon he's just playing. I remember back in Primary School I had a friend who once told me he was possessed by a demon and scratched a hole in his wall. We were best friends for about 2 years. :erm::giggle:

I think him offering his cursing services to your worst enemies is kinda cute actually haha.

I can only imagine the face he pulls when he laughs :ahee:

And aww that's great. Kinda curious to see what your hair will look like...
Reply 28
This is actually it, that's all the information they need to get the person possessed...

Are you serious? You mean like the person's name and his/her mother's name? If this is true, he knows my name and he saw a note signed by my mum and dad...:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Original post by Mizuz
....:afraid: I am scared to ask you more about this at this time of the night...but how was it performed?

It emerged that the jinn was arabic and so versed from the Qur'an were recited. The verses were about how God will punish those Jinn that have entered our world from theres. This affected it badly and it was screaming, trying to block its ears and harming the body of the person so that it could get away.
Original post by Mizuz
Are you serious? You mean like the person's name and his/her mother's name? If this is true, he knows my name and he saw a note signed by my mum and dad...:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im dead serious.
Original post by Mizuz
I don't believe in it. But there is this guy in my Japanese class who I sit next to for most of my lessons. Whenever we have an idle chat, he mentions something related to black magic! This one time he told me that there are curses he knows and has used on some of his classmates.

I ignored this for a while believing that he must be making a fool out of me and that he is nothing more than a normal guy who is probably trying to prank me. One day, my friend claimed that he heard him practicing his laugh in the toilet and that he was speaking weird stuff in a trance like manner while staring at the mirror. Also, I can't count the number of times he has muttered "May a thousand curses befall upon you" under his breath to our teacher for simply picking on him to answer a question.

I don't want to judge him based upon these things. I have never seen his curses at our teacher actually ever work, but I am seriously scared of him. When I speak to him, he stares really eerily back at me and this scares me even more. I do want to be friends with him because he does genuinely help people out, and I do believe he is a nice guy, but his odd behavior is a little worrying.

Please post your opinion on what you would do in this situation. :smile:

Of course I believe in black magic :wink:

thT7ULBOS3.jpg

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pants+long+zipper&view=detailv2&&id=E7AC640460A077C313D2B4D230AFA5DF4F7E305E&selectedIndex=2&ccid=gv%2bUJP0d&simid=608031932620409674&thid=OIP.M82ff9424fd1deed408a73af29fcd0b61o0&ajaxhist=0
I have asked my good friend Molvi for advice on this, however I was charged £246.43 for the privilege. :yes: You too can experience the epiphany by calling today!11! :yes:
Reply 33
Original post by markreed
Aw I reckon he's just playing. I remember back in Primary School I had a friend who once told me he was possessed by a demon and scratched a hole in his wall. We were best friends for about 2 years. :erm::giggle:

I think him offering his cursing services to your worst enemies is kinda cute actually haha.

I can only imagine the face he pulls when he laughs :ahee:

And aww that's great. Kinda curious to see what your hair will look like...

Wow...I wonder if what he said was true?? Do you still keep in touch with your friend? :smile:

Is it really cute? :s-smilie: He just freaks me out to the point where I want to be out of that door. At the same time, he helps me out with my homework and helps random people in random ways.

:eyeball: Erm... His eyes are a bit like this <, but I don't know how to describe the rest... I usually freeze when he laughs and many times I have seen people turn around in their seats with a horrified expression...

Currently, my hair is really long - I want hair up to my shoulders, but my mum practically threatens to disown me if I cut it. Oh well, I'll let her know about this guy and maybe she'll let me since she believes in black magic all the way. :biggrin:
Reply 34
It emerged that the jinn was arabic and so versed from the Qur'an were recited. The verses were about how God will punish those Jinn that have entered our world from theres. This affected it badly and it was screaming, trying to block its ears and harming the body of the person so that it could get away.

I had to go downstairs with my laptop after reading this. Good thing my mum is still awake, I am actually petra-fied (reference to Attack on Titan since I was watching it just a while ago). This seems very daunting - I can't imagine how much pain that person must have had to endure. Are they cured of this "jinn"...? I am guessing "jinn" is like a bad ghost or something?? :afraid:
Reply 35
Original post by iEthan
I have asked my good friend Molvi for advice on this, however I was charged £246.43 for the privilege. :yes: You too can experience the epiphany by calling today!11! :yes:

What is a Molvi? Someone mentioned this jargon earlier, but I forgot to question it... and £246.43 is a bit too much...? This guy offers it free to me... :tongue:
Original post by Mizuz
What is a Molvi? Someone mentioned this jargon earlier, but I forgot to question it... and £246.43 is a bit too much...? This guy offers it free to me... :tongue:

I was being facetious, sorry :giggle: Molvi is the name of a spam bot that spams this site to high heaven every day about vashikaran and black magic :lol:
Reply 37
Original post by Mizuz
I had to go downstairs with my laptop after reading this. Good thing my mum is still awake, I am actually petra-fied (reference to Attack on Titan since I was watching it just a while ago). This seems very daunting - I can't imagine how much pain that person must have had to endure. Are they cured of this "jinn"...? I am guessing "jinn" is like a bad ghost or something?? :afraid:

Its basically a term for ghosts. Then you get good ones and bad ones. Oh you should deffo hear the really scary jinn stories. I ended up having nightmares 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mizuz

Yes they are now. Jinn in Islam are 'spirits' I suppose. They certainly arent JUST bad. They live their lives just as we do, but are ordered never to interfere with this world. There are all varieties of Jinn, just as there are such varieties of men. The thing is they live for a lot longer. A pretty interesting anecdote on how long is that a group of scholars were disputing what the last prophet (pbuh) had done in a specific situation, and I believe they had agreed on something, only for a Jinn to appear and inform them of what really happened, as he was there during that time. Dont quote me on every aspect of that story though...
Reply 39
Original post by iEthan
I was being facetious, sorry :giggle: Molvi is the name of a spam bot that spams this site to high heaven every day about vashikaran and black magic :lol:

Erm...okay? Is his advice any good?