The Student Room Group

Girls

Keke
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
I just wrote a 1000 words on how much i hate people.
Deleted it.

I like and hate girls at the same time. I'm a straight male. 17
I don't know what my pref is.. a cute girl or a sexy one. I've never dated in my life, i had chances to, but i never. I should have back in yr 8 or yr 9 when a few girls were intrested. Anyways, i see girls as a hindarance. They come and sit next to you when you're doing work and ask you bunch of dumb questions, can't you like **** off?

I'm a passive guy, so i sit there silently untill the f off. I'm not rude, but they call me rude when i don't say hi back. Some random girl who i've spoken to once, says hi to me like i've known her my whole life.

I laugh and joke about a lot, but i personally love inside jokes, why does every girl want to know what we are laughing about?

What makes this even worse, the ones i find annoying are the good looking ones. Sorry if this sounds rude, but i'd like to have sex once, and that's that. I would not want to date you, nor marry you, or even talk to you.

That is awfully rude, i know, but i'm just expressing myself. I sound like a guy who just looks for sex.

If i had full control over my body i could live without sex. I just hate people.

idk what my problem is?
I've had thoughts of becoming a farmer. Live out in the country, eat, sleep. Such a easy life, and no people.

yeah go on and live in the country side. You will think better there and be away from any troubles. Maybe you might meet different people or even consider interbreeding with farm animals. Who knows? Good luck though, i'm a girl and i found what you said offensive, but hey thats your opinion.
Reply 2
Trust me, the annoyances you describe are not just limited to females. If I'm having a particular moody day even pigeons kind of get on my nerves :colonhash:

It sounds to me like you just want a casual hookup with no strings attached afterwards. Tried Tinder?
Reply 3
Deleted it.

I don't know what my pref is.. a cute girl or a sexy one. I've never dated in my life, i had chances to, but i never. I should have back in yr 8 or yr 9 when a few girls were intrested. Anyways, i see girls as a hindarance. They come and sit next to you when you're doing work and ask you bunch of dumb questions, can't you like **** off?

I'm a passive guy, so i sit there silently untill the f off. I'm not rude, but they call me rude when i don't say hi back. Some random girl who i've spoken to once, says hi to me like i've known her my whole life.

I laugh and joke about a lot, but i personally love inside jokes, why does every girl want to know what we are laughing about?

What makes this even worse, the ones i find annoying are the good looking ones. Sorry if this sounds rude, but i'd like to have sex once, and that's that. I would not want to date you, nor marry you, or even talk to you.

That is awfully rude, i know, but i'm just expressing myself. I sound like a guy who just looks for sex.

If i had full control over my body i could live without sex. I just hate people.

idk what my problem is?
I've had thoughts of becoming a farmer. Live out in the country, eat, sleep. Such a easy life, and no people.

Girls are nice,
Some days, they are the only which gets me going.
:smile:
Girls are the best!
We're awful.
All these females getting angry at me. Lol
You know when you're so stressed you got release all you have to say. Well i've never done that. So let me do it in peace.

I don't like the sound of casual hookups. I'd rather not at all.. too much effort, you have to get dressed meet up, talk....

I respect women to highest degree.. don't get me wrong, i just find the females i go to school with annoying.
Maybe you'll find a girl that you don't find annoying.
Original post by morgan8002
Maybe you'll find a girl that you don't find annoying.

Not looking for anything atm.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Girls are the best!

> They come and sit next to you

He has is the wrong way around. They should sit next to you and come.
(edited 7 years ago)
Woww........
Reply 11
Deleted it.

idk what my problem is?

I hate people too, I think people are begging to think that being an absolute t*** is a good thing hmm. 9/10 people are selfish and self centered, rip 21st century..
People need to stop fudging quoting my posts in this thread... :colonhash:
Have you ever considered that you might be the problem instead of them? Sounds like they're just trying to be friendly, to be honest.
I ot the feeling you were quite anti social, passive agreesive and have issues that you should seek help for. That would be for your own benefit. People can be quite annoying, but you need to be less irritable and chill a bit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending