The Student Room Group

I'm just a depressed 17 year old girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Well try not to wet yourself...

No promises. 😳😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I could be your next unattainable crush

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not what I'd call unattainable, more like easy...
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
My first 'love' if by love you mean 'I kind of liked this girl' I was about 10, she asked for my number and I gave her runescape account. :facepalm:

I didn't have a crush after that just girls I wanted to bang, a few exes and arguably one 'love' for a girl I knew for 2 years, dated for a few months over Summer and spent months feeling like crap after walking out on her at 1am but yeah y'know :lol:

LOL

You walked out and then you spent months feeling crap? Why not just rekindle everything? I suppose it's more complicated....

Tbh I haven't crushed on anybody, or found anyone appealing since (not because he was amazing or anything, I think I've just become really numb to the world...). I would totally do it again, I just want to find someone to crush on :redface:

*Prays to the clouds*

I do have a really huge attraction towards a history teacher in my school, he is so gorgeous :colondollar: I want to eat him every time I walk past him.
His family, his friends, his birthday, things that he did... :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Omg I swear I could take an exam on his life and get a higher mark than him, even now. I'm SUCH A PSYCHO. :redface:

Tbf he was my first and only crush, it was fun, I wish I could do it all again XDD

Same same, I pretty much stalked his family, friends, birthday, where he lives... Gosh I never knew I could be so creepy.
I must get an A* if I ever took an exam on his life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asdfghjkl12
Same same, I pretty much stalked his family, friends, birthday, where he lives... Gosh I never knew I could be so creepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:redface: Who knew those feelings can give birth to a psycho? :redface:
Reply 45
Original post by asdfghjkl12

Posted from TSR Mobile

How the hecko do you know where he lives? Go to sleep you're hormonal

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL

You walked out and then you spent months feeling crap? Why not just rekindle everything? I suppose it's more complicated....

Tbh I haven't crushed on anybody, or found anyone appealing since (not because he was amazing or anything, I think I've just become really numb to the world...). I would totally do it again, I just want to find someone to crush on :redface:

*Prays to the clouds*

I do have a really huge attraction towards a history teacher in my school, he is so gorgeous :colondollar: I want to eat him every time I walk past him.

I walked out after discovering she drunkenly cheated, she was a complete knob for about two weeks before so it didn't surprise me. I knew a few details about it but had assumed it stopped at a stupid kiss, we continued sleeping together until at 1am one day I was like 'nah', got up and left, ignored all her calls. Haven't talked since. Apparently she was a wreck.

So not happening :lol:
Original post by RobML
I could be your next unattainable crush

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can stalk you for fun if you want, I swear I could probably find out your mums cars number plate in under a month XD
Original post by RobML
How the hecko do you know where he lives? Go to sleep you're hormonal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I know the road he lives on, not the actual number. So I'm not thatttt crazy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
I can stalk you for fun if you want, I swear I could probably find out your mums cars number plate in under a month XD

Challenge granted. Just watch out for Unknown, she's a feisty one :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I walked out after discovering she drunkenly cheated, she was a complete knob for about two weeks before so it didn't surprise me. I knew a few details about it but had assumed it stopped at a stupid kiss, we continued sleeping together until at 1am one day I was like 'nah', got up and left, ignored all her calls. Haven't talked since. Apparently she was a wreck.

So not happening :lol:

Hmmmm....yeah thats awful :redface: You had every right to do that though, good on you! (claps for you).
Hmmmm....yeah thats awful :redface: You had every right to do that though, good on you! (claps for you).

I got a bit lucky to have met decent girls in the meantime, not sure what the hell would happen if I saw her again though, the mention of her name made me feel a bit sick only a couple months ago
I got a bit lucky to have met decent girls in the meantime, not sure what the hell would happen if I saw her again though, the mention of her name made me feel a bit sick only a couple months ago

Ohhhh, so you're not over her? :K:

She is the real "ice queen" :colone:
Ohhhh, so you're not over her? :K:

She is the real "ice queen" :colone:

She's so cold :lol: pretends to be really nice as well, she's one of them altruistic psychopaths.

I think I am over her, I have slept with other girls, I have been on dates, I don't compare others to her, emotionally when I think about what happened it doesn't make me sad anymore. I also haven't seen her though, not heard her voice or anything, so I don't really know how i'd respond in those circumstances. There was no real closure.
She's so cold :lol: pretends to be really nice as well, she's one of them altruistic psychopaths.

I think I am over her, I have slept with other girls, I have been on dates, I don't compare others to her, emotionally when I think about what happened it doesn't make me sad anymore. I also haven't seen her though, not heard her voice or anything, so I don't really know how i'd respond in those circumstances. There was no real closure.

There really wasn't, you should've atleast expressed you anger to her face. I mean, atleast then then end would have been clear, like closing a book. But instead the book just fell off the shelf and remained open even though you think that the book can be put back on the shelf perfectly undamaged, but the spine has probably suffered some damage(LOL IDEK WHAT I'M ON ABOUT, IT'S 3AM AND I HAVE EXAM SOON....do excuse meXD).

on the bright side, dw, you can sell it on Amazon with a £2.80 charge and you'll be okay soon enough !:h:

I hate these people, but they deeply and strongly capture my interest.
There really wasn't, you should've atleast expressed you anger to her face. I mean, atleast then then end would have been clear, like closing a book. But instead the book just fell off the shelf and remained open even though you think that the book can be put back on the shelf perfectly undamaged, but the spine has probably suffered some damage(LOL IDEK WHAT I'M ON ABOUT, IT'S 3AM AND I HAVE EXAM SOON....do excuse meXD).

on the bright side, dw, you can sell it on Amazon with a £2.80 charge and you'll be okay soon enough !:h:

Lol. I wasn't even angry, sad, numb, confused but not angry. It was so bad my sex drive died for like 3 months :lol:, one time I literally told a girl to **** off because she wouldn't stop trying to shag me :rofl:
Lol. I wasn't even angry, sad, numb, confused but not angry. It was so bad my sex drive died for like 3 months :lol:, one time I literally told a girl to **** off because she wouldn't stop trying to shag me :rofl:

Clearly you were confused if you just got up and left. :redface:

Thats an odd reaction though...you clearly were upset but I don't think you addressed it.

(Turning into a 3am therapy session). :redface:
Who want to talk .. I am bored
Attachment not found

This woke me up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending