The Student Room Group

Falling in love with a bad person...

What would you do if you fell in love with a bad person? Say they mentally tormented someone, or even physically assaulted them, or multiple people, maybe you even found out that they murdered someone... how bad could you deal with?

Scroll to see replies

No.

My dream man helps old ladies across the road with their shopping, not murdering them and keeping them in a closet. :colonhash:
Dexter and Hannah made a cute serial killer couple.
Um, shoot her myself obviously.
Reply 4
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No.

My dream man helps old ladies across the road with their shopping, not murdering them and keeping them in a closet. :colonhash:

People actually do that? :toofunny:

Anyway, you haven't answered my question, you can't help who you fall in love with so what would you do?
Original post by John55
People actually do that? :toofunny:

Anyway, you haven't answered my question, you can't help who you fall in love with so what would you do?

Don't they? :frown: My future husband does. (I have no idea where I'm going to find this "future husband" of mine).

I wouldn't fall in love with them. I'm such a numb person, I don't feel love for many people so I think I'm fine.
Reply 6
Don't they? :frown: My future husband does. (I have no idea where I'm going to find this "future husband" of mine).

I wouldn't fall in love with them. I'm such a numb person, I don't feel love for many people so I think I'm fine.

Well... I personally wouldn't because they might turn around and just be like 'hey you little b$tch, you think just because I'm old I can't look after myself, GET OFF MY DAMN SHOPPING!' then thwack me with their hand bag...

Well, your young, one day someone will come along and you'll be like...

:lolwut::eek::lol::love::bawling::sexface::lovehug:
Original post by John55
Well... I personally wouldn't because they might turn around and just be like 'hey you little b$tch, you think just because I'm old I can't look after myself, GET OFF MY DAMN SHOPPING!' then thwack me with their hand bag...

Well, your young, one day someone will come along and you'll be like...

:lolwut::eek::lol::love::bawling::sexface::lovehug:

LMFAO, what kind of old people have you met?

My cousin once helped and old man up the stairs and then he took one of her crisps. :biggrin: It was so cute.

Lol at all those smileys together...

I doubt it though...:getmecoat:
You would have to be some sort of ****ed up yourself now don't ya.

As long as they treat their loved ones like gold and had money coming out of his ass, I'd only consider it. Not the murder thing though I'd pee my pants.

Hbu could you do it?
tumblr_nk3pt7Fsw51tbr1ldo1_500.jpg
this is probably what I'll do.

Isn't your furutre husband running around solving crimes or something?
Reply 11
LMFAO, what kind of old people have you met?

My cousin once helped and old man up the stairs and then he took one of her crisps. :biggrin: It was so cute.

Lol at all those smileys together...

I doubt it though...:getmecoat:

Not many, I've just seen them in movies and they scare me...

He took one of her crisps? She pushed him back down the stairs after that right?

They tell a story of love, loss and reconciliation.

:frown: yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh it will :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by xobeauty
You would have to be some sort of ****ed up yourself now don't ya.

As long as they treat their loved ones like gold and had money coming out of his ass, I'd only consider it. Not the murder thing though I'd pee my pants.

Hbu could you do it?

Tick

Money coming out of his ass? I imagine that would be quite uncomfortable for him, maybe that's why he physically assaulted someone, he was under immense stress about his health... aww, he's probably got a heart of gold deep down, just gone through some rough times.
I never knew that could happen though... is that like... a big problem in Canada?

I guess it would depend on the circumstances, gold heart above, yeah I'd be disturbed but, I'd be like I love you so much, I can't lose you and I know your a good person deep down so yeah, and we'd get married and have three beautiful kids and live happily ever before...
Original post by greatguy590
Isn't your furutre husband running around solving crimes or something?

No that is my husband now, yes I am just a desperate wife looking for some appreciation from a man....
Original post by John55
Not many, I've just seen them in movies and they scare me...

He took one of her crisps? She pushed him back down the stairs after that right?

They tell a story of love, loss and reconciliation.

:frown: yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh it will :biggrin:

Lol you really know how to tell a story...

Okay, if you say so, I hope so anyway. I hope I'm not a 70 year old lady wishing I had experienced romantic love at least once in my life...:redface:
No that is my husband now, yes I am just a desperate wife looking for some appreciation from a man....

You mean you planning on cheating on sherlock sometime in the future. :eek:

Spoiler

Reply 16
Lol you really know how to tell a story...

Okay, if you say so, I hope so anyway. I hope I'm not a 70 year old lady wishing I had experienced romantic love at least once in my life...:redface:

People always tell me, I'll turn into a book if I'm not careful...

It's never too late! But yeah, ideally it's best if it's earlier I imagine... well... if you end up like that then we can both complain about it in the nurses home, because I'm guaranteed such a fate.
Original post by John55
People always tell me, I'll turn into a book if I'm not careful...

It's never too late! But yeah, ideally it's best if it's earlier I imagine... well... if you end up like that then we can both complain about it in the nurses home, because I'm guaranteed such a fate.

Nice pun.

How are you guaranteed such a fate and I'm not? :redface:
Reply 18
Nice pun.

How are you guaranteed such a fate and I'm not? :redface:

Thanks

It's just a hunch I have, and generally my hunches are pretty accurate, very actually, I had this hunch, last year, it was crazy, no one believes it but... everyone was like sh$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$t!

But yeah...
Original post by John55
Thanks

It's just a hunch I have, and generally my hunches are pretty accurate, very actually, I had this hunch, last year, it was crazy, no one believes it but... everyone was like sh$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$t!

But yeah...

Yes, that makes absolute sense. Not...:s-smilie:

See you in a nursing home in 50 years!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending