The Student Room Group

Official International AS/A Level Exam Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ValeriaMGD
I had paper 33 and it was the best math exam I did so far. I'm sure I lost marks on p1 and mechanics so I hope this and the statistics paper will help me to get that damn 90% overall!!

thats great!! for me i didnt lose any mark in mechanics and 4 marks in p1 this p3 i lost 7 oh god i will have to get 100 for statistic XD good luck for stats! are you giving statistics 63? i am giving 63
Reply 41
Math P3 tomorrow, economics p4 on wednesday, statistics 1 on thursday and law p1 on friday. Nice week, isn't it? My braim is burning. I have to score full marks on both mathematics papers if I want that A*
How are you all doing? Which exams do you have this week?

All the best for all your exams
How did Economics P4 go today?

I just did that paper in the morning today then a 3 hour Accounting exam from CIE only! :biggrin:
So yeah I have been to hell and am back now
You too will be back after Friday, hopefully ending up in a better condition than mine rn xD
Original post by sychosid
thats great!! for me i didnt lose any mark in mechanics and 4 marks in p1 this p3 i lost 7 oh god i will have to get 100 for statistic XD good luck for stats! are you giving statistics 63? i am giving 63
I'm giving stats 61, I put math 33 by mistake but it was 31 lol
Original post by Mehodax
All the best for all your examsHow did Economics P4 go today?I just did that paper in the morning today then a 3 hour Accounting exam from CIE only! :biggrin:So yeah I have been to hell and am back nowYou too will be back after Friday, hopefully ending up in a better condition than mine rn xD

I did Economics 41. My hand hurts after writing 12 pages. Hopefully I'll get 90-100% on this :smile:
What about you?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 43

I did Economics 41. My hand hurts after writing 12 pages. Hopefully I'll get 90-100% on this :smile:
What about you?

I did Economics 42 but I wrote 12 pages too for that paper and 28 in total if you count Accounts also :tongue:
Safe to say my hand was hurting too
Reply 44
Hey everyone! :smile:

How's exams going for everyone?
I did the physics p31 (practical) yesterday. Did anyone else? I found it quite easy tbh. Hopefully I didn't make any stupid mistakes like I'm prone to :rofl:
Original post by StrawbAri
Hey everyone! :smile:

How's exams going for everyone?
I did the physics p31 (practical) yesterday. Did anyone else? I found it quite easy tbh. Hopefully I didn't make any stupid mistakes like I'm prone to :rofl:

What did you have to do?
Reply 46
What did you have to do?

The first question was to do with oscillations. Not sure how to explain it but it had to do with timing oscillations. The second one was about a container rolling of a wooden board that's suspended at an angle.

When is yours?
Exam Board: Edexcel IAL
Subjects: Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Accounting

Level (AS/A): A2
What You're Hoping For: A* A A A
What You'll Probably get: A ,C, B, A
How is Revision Going: Maths, Physics and Accounting so far so good
Further Maths on the other hand, especially FP2 and FP3 pls send help........
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 48
Last exam was today :biggrin:
Finally free :woo:
Reply 49
Original post by Imperion
Exam Board: All Edexcel (lol was previously CIE)
Subjects: Maths, FM, Econ & Physics
Level (AS/A): A for maths, AS for the rest
What You're Hoping For: A*aaa
What You'll Probably get:A*abb
How is Revision Going: Well... lawl

Y did u change ur exam board? IsCIE harder or is edexcel better ppllzz tell me

Quick Reply

Latest