The Student Room Group

French Edexcel 2016 listening and reading today!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stressedoutt
that's surprising many people found reading easier!
What did u get for the A* listening questions?

Believe me I'd tell you if I remembered lolol I can't even remember the questions atm
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
For part one I got those answers, for b I said something like 'young people spend most of their leisure time in their bedrooms doing things like playing video games' lol
Said something about the spirit of the game not mattering to them somewhere?
Only got the one about friends influencing them, completely blanked and didn't hear the other one.. Hate the writing ones, mark scheme is incredibly specific and always has a long list of answers they reject :frown:
Anyone know the answers for the question about the girl's teachers, that screwed me over

Reading was pleasant apart from me deliberating over whether it was windsurfing or sailing (unfortunately picked the wrong one)

it would've been a good idea to include video games opps. Now I feel like I have lost a mark! I am so worried, because as you said the mark scheme is so annoying! Yeah reading was wind surfing, I hope the mark scheme allows what I have written!
Also the girls teachers if I remember correctly, I didn't do to well... Maths teacher was patient as he said il ne fache jamais
Science teacher gives too much homework, cause he did nothing in class and gave them all the work to do at home
I can't remember the rest sorry!
Original post by ElaArslan
Believe me I'd tell you if I remembered lolol I can't even remember the questions atm

Aww haha its okay np thanks
it would've been a good idea to include video games opps. Now I feel like I have lost a mark! I am so worried, because as you said the mark scheme is so annoying! Yeah reading was wind surfing, I hope the mark scheme allows what I have written!
Also the girls teachers if I remember correctly, I didn't do to well... Maths teacher was patient as he said il ne fache jamais
Science teacher gives too much homework, cause he did nothing in class and gave them all the work to do at home
I can't remember the rest sorry!

I think you'll be fine, I always go overboard anyway haha
Ahh that's annoying about the science teacher, I thought they did all the work in class so they had nothing to do at home... but that makes sense thinking back on it
Are you taking French for A Level?
I think you'll be fine, I always go overboard anyway haha
Ahh that's annoying about the science teacher, I thought they did all the work in class so they had nothing to do at home... but that makes sense thinking back on it
Are you taking French for A Level?

Aw ahah you are like me I always go overboard :wink:
I am in yr 10, doing 4 of my GCSEs early!
But no I am not doing French for A level, u?
Anyone have the mark scheme for French Edexel listening 2016
I did foundation and the reading paper was so easy. The listening paper was a little harder but I didn't find it too hard. Anyone else take foundation?
Aw ahah you are like me I always go overboard :wink:
I am in yr 10, doing 4 of my GCSEs early!
But no I am not doing French for A level, u?

Woah you must be pretty smart, I found doing one early (maths) was tough enough
And yes I am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woah you must be pretty smart, I found doing one early (maths) was tough enough
And yes I am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am doing maths early as well!
Aww thank u, I wish I was smart!
Aw nice good luck for the future, you know anyone who has the unofficial mark scheme for French? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending