The Student Room Group

Confidence

I have lots of men approach me and can easily talk to guys I am not attracted to. When I do like a guy I get nervous and don't acknowledge them because I feel physically sick. The problem is the guys I like are shy too and lack confidence and because I don't acknowledge them they think I am not interested. How can I build my confidence on speaking to the guys I like? I have missed opportunities with some great guys.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have lots of men approach me and can easily talk to guys I am not attracted to. When I do like a guy I get nervous and don't acknowledge them because I feel physically sick. The problem is the guys I like are shy too and lack confidence and because I don't acknowledge them they think I am not interested. How can I build my confidence on speaking to the guys I like? I have missed opportunities with some great guys.
Just pretend you don't like him - make believe you've got nothing to lose.
Young girls needn't lack confidence when it comes to men. You can quite literally go up to most men and at least grab their attention!
Be a bit more assertive.
Reply 3
Try gradually building on your confidence, focus on making eye contact with them and maybe a smile so you give off the right vibe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending